The sword in the village

Hi guys
Hope u enjoy this new chapter
Don't mind the Phil meme
Phil from The Promised Neverland is my child
And so is Emma
And Norman
And every other character from the farm
Except Ray cause he's my husbando
______________
Elizabeth's POV
I just woke up and I'm getting ready to write the letters to Tanjiro(I'm not gonna use honorifics cause I'm not intelligent enough to do that), but the only thing is, I don't have any pens or pencils. So I'm about to go downstairs and torture Meliodas into giving some to me- I mean I'm going to ask him nicely and if he doesn't give me any I'll burn his limbs of.

When I was walking down the stairs I almost tripped because I didn't put my shoes on, but I caught myself just in time.

Once I got downstairs I saw Meliodas wiping down some of the tables, even if they haven't bin used for over 10 hours but who cares. I end t up to him and poked his shoulder, he ignored me T-T, so I started pulling on his sleeve, he didn't even glance at me, so I started pulling on his cheeks, this time however he did reply by looking at me. "Good morning Nezuko, when did you get down here?" He is face looked so punchable right now I could barely contain myself. "Hmmph, hmmmph, hmph hmph" is he literally that dumb? I CANT TALK. "Oh right, sorry I forgot you can't talk, so what do you need? Right it down on this piece of paper please" So guess what I did....

I took the pen from him and ran away upstairs in my mini size looking happy, cause I'm ADORABLE. He just stared at me wondering how I shrank, he didn't question it though.

Once I was back upstairs I wrote the letter. (She just wrote about what she did, how she was doing and how much she missed him). Meliodas was watching me from the  door, he's not very good at hiding his presence to be honest. I just let him be there because I'm to lazy to point him out or let him in the room.

He walked into my room and asked me a question "who's that letter for?" I wrote down on some of the extra paper I have 'my brother, I miss him so I told him I'd write letters to him once I'd left, he's not my real brother though, we basically adopted each other' he laughed at the last bit.

We walked back downstairs and I offered to help(just so you guys know she's using hand gestures so she doesn't need to write all the time) so I started cooking pancakes for him, me and Hawk.

Le time skippo to when they get to vanya~~

We've just arrived outside of Vanya. We started walking down the hill. Once we got to the bottom we saw a huge crowd of people there, Meliodas being the stupid kid he is thought it was a festival. I pushed past some of the people in the crowd and saw the sword stuck in the ground.

I waited a few minutes until the people who were trying to pull the sword out fell over, so I walked up to it(there were a lot of people protesting about what I was doing) the two stuck up 'holy' knights just laughed. So I put one of my hands on the sword and took it out of the ground, you know like the awesome person I am.

The knights were scared out of there freekin boots. I held onto the sword and skipped of to Meliodas, everyone just stared at me like I was a lunatic, once I got to Meliodas I just held out the sword to him. I had sparkles all around me and I was swaying in the wind, he just looked at the sword then up at me, then back down at the sword. Then he took it from me and patted my head. Everyone else started cheering and asking me how I did that. So I pointed to my muzzle and did a cross sign with my arms. They looked confused on what I meant until Meliodas told them I couldn't/didn't speak, he didn't know weather I could speak or not.

And just like in the original anime, they celebrated at the tavern and I told Meliodas about the sin in the sleeping forest.

Since I knew were Ban was I decided to pay him a little visit. I wrote on a piece of paper to Meliodas I'd be going on a walk and wouldn't be back for awhile, he nodded his head a went to serve some customers. I grabbed another pics of paper and a pen and walked out the door.

Once I was far enough away from the tavern I got my wings out and flew to Bastait (don't know how to spell it) prison. I got there in about three minutes, it would've taken me about one minute if I didn't do a bunch of looptiloops. I searched around the prison for an opening without a bunch of guards in it. I had to wait until they switched posts until I could go inside.

I've been searching for about 5 minutes now and I've finally found his cell. I knocked the guards outside the door out with the hill of my sword. I stole there keys and unlocked his door. I grabbed the torch from outside the door and walked in, Ban was asleep. I went up to his body and started poking it, he wouldn't wake up, so I started pushing him, he still wouldn't wake up so started squishing his cheeks, HE STILL WOULDN'T FREAKING WAKE UP. I grabbed my sword and used the hilt to wack his head, he woke up.

"What's a little kid like you doing here?" He said in a sluggish voice. So I grabbed my pen and paper and wrote stuff on it 'My names Nezuko, me and your captain Meliodas have been travelling together trying to find the seven deadly sins, your Ban the fox sin of greed so can you like, break out of here and come with me please' damn that took awhile to write down "captain isn't dead, alright I'm down, let's go mini person"did......DID HE SERIOUSLY JUST CALL ME MINI PERSON?!?!?, I'll have you know being this short is a personality.

We walked down the stairs, knocking a few people out, and went to the door. Once we were outside I knocked him out and flew to the outskirts of the village and woke him up. I wrote down on my piece of paper 'you fell asleep so I dragged you here on my back, Meliodas runs a tavern so I'm gonna clean up that moustache for ya' "ok?" I got my katana out and sliced the beard of off his face, his hair style was the same as when Jericho did it, I have no originality, I know.

Let's just say when Meliodas saw Ban I had to kick them outside of the tavern.
________________

Sorry if this chapter wasn't good guys, I literally just woke up and I wanted to post something, so I did.