Beginning Life as Elizabeth

I've now been Elizabeth for 1 month and I'm about to say my first word, sentence really, I want to say sorry to Meliodas as my first word, I've been practice talking when everyone's asleep, and I'm alone in my room. As the seven deadly sins were coming to report on there latest mission(I was planning to say my first words then) I started to try and reach for Meliodas, so he picked me up, now's my time to shine "M-Meliodas, I'm sorry for causing you so much suffering "I said while tears leaked from my eyes. Everyone looked down at me in shock, I had just apologised for my first sentence. Meliodas just stared at me, his eyes as wide as saucers. My new father took a hold of me and tried to get me to say daddy or something cringy like that, but I just kept reaching for Meliodas until they gave me back to him.

He started talking to my father and I only picked up a few things but it was enough info for me to know what he was asking "Batra can I take Elizabeth out for a walk" my father soon replied in a pissed of sort of way "fine, but I'll get you back for stealing my babies first words" He glared at Meliodas. "thanks Batra I'll be back with her in a bit" He said while walking outside with me in his arms.

"Hello little Elizabeth, what did you mean back there?" he said while looking down at me. I just looked at him and said something he wouldn't understand for another 4 years or so "watch out for Hendrickson and Dreyfus, the demon clan will be revived soon and Zaratross will fall, there will be a massacre of the holy nights and the new generation will arise. Beware the ten commandments will awaken again, you and the seven deadly sins will disperse, but please find each other as quick as you can, do not wait 10 years, if you do not take heed and listen to my words, it will be your downfall. Go to Camelot and find Arthur, he will be your saviour, listen to me and you will be fine, don't listen and you might find everyone you ever new to be abandoning you, please I want you to be safe, so listen" I added that last bit in cause I wanted to be dramatic, I didn't actually mean it though.

Then I closed my eyes and opened them again and started acting like a baby so he wouldn't suspect anything and start asking me questions. I just watched him as he looked up and started walking back to the castle to tell Batra and the others about what I said. God this will be funny, there reactions will be priceless.

But to my surprise he didn't say anything, might I say he looks HOT~, WAIT NO DAMNIT, being in Elizabeths body is affecting me in to many ways.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY FAT ASS BEING LAZY AS FRICK~~~

I'm now 4 years old, I've already bonded with all the main characters and the kids who were there for Elizabeths childhood. I decided that today would be the day I started trying to heal. Once it was night time I opened my bedroom window after locking the door. Since I had all the original Elizabeths memories and know about the curse and stuff I had already grew my wings, but I found out I could make them disappear. I got my wings out (I had two big ones and two small ones because Elizabeth was a high ranking goddess) and flew out to the forest so I could find an injured animal.

(She looks like this but a small child)

Once I arrived at the forest I started flying back into the air and started doing looptiloops while laughing

Once I arrived at the forest I started flying back into the air and started doing looptiloops while laughing. I went all around the forest just having fun because I knew once Zaratross dies, I won't have anymore freedom. I wanted to try something before I started healing animals. It was something from an anime I loved in my old life, it was called lost song, I knew all the lyrics to all the songs. I wanted to create a haven for animals so if they were hurt they can go there and get healed by me. So I started singing the song of earth.

Once I did that a hut started forming out of the ground and a path of stones appeared, on both sides of the path, 2 decent sized brooks without water in them appeared so I started singing the song of aqua so water would fill them, so the animals could drink.

Once I was done I went inside the hut and saw there was a space for a fire pit in the middle of it, so I started singing the song of fire.

Now that I'm done, I went outside the hut to find some hurt animals and see if I could heal them with the goddess abilities I inherited from the original Elizabeth. I found about 20 hurt animals including rabbits, foxes and a few deer. I brought them into the cave so I could warm them up. I started by putting my hands above the cut and putting all my concentration on my hands and on the wound. It started healing so I tried expanding my concentration onto all the animals wounds and they all healed instantly. But because of me using my goddess abilities my form started changing into the original Elizabeths, my clothes changed and so did my wings size. I was so surprised that I fainted.

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING~~

I woke up and started remembering what happened the night before and started blushing,(JKJK but seriously tho)

I woke up and went straight to the brook outside and looked at my eyes and noticed they had the goddess symbol in them. I also realized I was now back to my child size. I quickly flew back to the castle and went straight through the window and unlocked the door, turned off my wings and goddess eyes and went to sleep, I had about an hour before any of the others woke up.

___________________________________________________________

Hi guys,

2 chapters in 1 day huh

now thats a record.

Ill update tomorrow if possible.

Hope you enjoyed,Love yall

BAIIIII