Anime, START and a new family...

Ok, I know your probably mad at me for not updating when I said would, but I was ill.,.....

AND ITS ANNOOYYIIINNGGG.

Also that meme up there explains Orochipedo sooo ye

Just so you know I have only watched the anime of seven deadly sins upto episode 24 of season 4(on Netflix)but I do know some spoilers, thanks to some other fanfics.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

BAIIII~~~

---------------------------------------------------------
Around when Elizabeth's 6 years old~~

Ok, so we all know I love demon slayer, right.
So I decided to become one. I decided to become one cause while I was wondering around the city I went around a few stalls and saw a nichirin blade, nezukos clothing and Tanjiros hanafuda earrings. Oh I should also tell you that when I started growing up I put a spell on myself to make me grow up looking like Nezuko Kamado so when the anime started Meliodas wouldn't recognise me. Well that's exactly what I did. So I used the money my dad gave me and bought the clothing and the katana.

After that day I set up the same training course  that Tanjiro did on Urokodakis mountain. I trained day and night out of sight of the guards and the royal family. I taught myself the breath of water, cause I'm gucci like that. In fact while I was training, I met someone named Tanjiro Kamado and I became his younger sister. I loved him just like Nezuko originally did to the original Tanjiro. I taught him the breath of water so then he could protect himself.

So that's basically what happened during my childhood, I should probably also mention that when I was nine years old me and Tanjiro did the rock cutting in half thing too.

When Elizabeth turned 16 years old~

Today is my birthday, even though I look the same as I did when I was 12( I stopped ageing), I'm turning 16 years old, once my dad had finished celebrating I went down to were I would usually meet Tanjiro. Me and him celebrated my birthday together. Once we were done having fun we sat against a tree and looked up at the stars. I hummed him a tune while we were stargazing, I myself loved this tune.

Once I finished humming him the tune, I noticed he fell asleep. So I carried him back to his house and woke him up for a few seconds to say goodbye. I explained to him that this would be the last time I would see him for a while, because I would be finding the seven deadly sins. As a parting gift I gave him a set of hanafuda earrings so we would match. I kissed him on his forehead and told him goodbye.

Yes Le time skip to anime beginning~~brought to you by me  being an absolute MEME LORD~~

Elizabeths P.O.V

Ok, so, i have to fake being weak so my father sends me of to find the seven deadly sins. I'm currently sitting by him while the doors are making an annoying banging sound. "Father, I must leave now and find the seven deadly sins" I told my 'father'. I went through that secret back door that the elizabeth from the tv show used and ripped my stupid poofy dress off. Just to be clear I had nezukos clothes on underneath,  I also had Tanjiros hanafuda earrings on, so that i could move about easier.

Looks Like this~~