27

Miles

When I got home, I released what the hell I was almost going to do with Logan. He let me drive home in his Lykan HyperSport 2020 which will get stares in the morning. I roll my eyes and made my way to the bedroom. I started to strip down until I'm naked, I looked at my phone.

Maybe I should text Logan?

No, that will make me seem clingy. We also had our first kiss. That first kiss. I felt something inside that I haven't felt in a long time. Like High school.

High school.

4 years ago

"Why are you always sitting by me?" I asked. The boy has been sitting by me everyday this week even when bullies push me and throw paper at me say Fag or Homo.

"I just noticed that you don't have any friends." He said with a smile. I felt my lips twitch, I want to smile because I found something in his.

"That's kinda rude." I said, joking mostly. He let out a single, under-the-breath laugh.

"Well, I don't have any friends too...I was hoping we could be friends..." i looked at the boy that was staring at me with a smile that was slowly fading.

A friend...

"You do know I'm gay right?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head. I could look away. I haven't had a friend since 5th grade... "than yeah! I would love to be your friend!"

Present Day

That was the start of the end.

A/n

Now you guys know more about Miles! You guys will hate Logan for doing most of the things but I promise! In the end it will al make sense!

Question:

What do you think about Miles' new friend?