59

Logan

I felt sweat dripping from my head as I had Miles on the couch on about round 3 or 4.  Everything was let out of my system but Miles just is so helpless right now and the way he begged for more after a 5 minute break just made him so sexy and instable.  But when I was on the break of an orgasm, I looked back at Miles and I realized something.

I am in love with Miles.

I felt my body slow down and Miles kept touching me, I looked down at his hand touching me.  I grabbed his hand and put it on my cheek.  Miles looked up at me and he notices me memorizing him.  I smiled and I mean a real smile.  He make me smile, he makes me laugh, he make me feel something.

"Logan..." I snapped back into reality and looked at Miles' baby blue eyes.

"Hold still..." I whispered.  I bend down and started to get conformable.  My heart started to race as I put my lips on his body.  I than stopped at lines on his hips.  I looked up at Miles, he is looking at me.  "What are these from?" 

"Why dose it matter?" Miles asked in a scared voice, I put 2 and 2 together and realized what those are.  I kissed them and I could tell he was feeling better.  "They are self-harm..."

"It's ok Love, I love them anyways." Miles smiles and starts playing with my hair.  I started rubbing them and even almost feel asleep.

Yeah.  I'm in danger.

Miles

When I notice that Logan his asleep, that is when I let my tears fall.  Logan found my self-harm scares and he didn't run away or yell at me for even doing that.  I grabbed Logan tighter and ended up grabbing his dress-shirt and put it on.  It is long on me but I like it.  I closeed my eyes and soon fell asleep. 

I didn't wake up during the night but when I did get up I was in a bed some how. 

"Good morning Miles." I looked up and saw that a man was waiting for me.  I rubbed my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the lights which I remember from that one night after the bar incident.

"What's your name again?" I asked.  He gives me water and I smiled.  I took a sip and quietly released that it was not water. 

"Yuri.  I believe we met on day in the garage.  I am Logan's other assistant that deals with people like you." I gave him the dirty look.

"People like me?"

"You know, the people who hooks up with Logan and does wake up until later because of a massive hangover."  Wow.  I can not think of Logan like that.  "But you must be different."

"Yuri, I am his personal assistant and that's all."

"Yeah...but he actually told me to take really good care of you.  He usually tells me to throw them out."

"Because I work here and need to get to work." I got up and realized that I am still wearing Logan's dress-shirt. 

"He actually left.  For a trip." Yuri said hands me my pants and I grabbed them.  I put them on and take off the dress-shirt.

"For a trip?  Logan had no trip planned."

"His father planned this one.  His father said it was mandatory."  Yuri smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"OK, did Logan say what I need to do?"

"Nope, the next week you are free to do whatever you want."  Yuri walks up to me and hands me a black card.  I look at Yuri and let out one shot laugh.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Well, I would say company Credit card but he took that and told me to give you this one." Yuri said.  I grabbed it and notice that nothing is on it.  It's just a black card.  "Like I said, you must be different."