Part 2

"So, Scorp, who is your mother?"

"I..."

"I don't think I'll tell you that." Scorpius replied, his signature smirk still plastered on his face. "I think I'll leave it a secret, actually."

Draco didn't look very impressed, but he didn't press the matter. Instead he said, "Fine, at least tell me if she's hot." Blaise barely suppressed an eye roll.

"Fine. We did a survey to see who was the hottest mum." Scorpius blushed, looking at the floor. "Padma was 5th, Pansy 4th, Luna 3rd, Daphne 2nd and my mum 1st."

"Wait!" Draco said, "Doesn't that just leave Weaslette and Granger. Doesn't that mean..." He was interrupted by Blaise.

"Maybe you just married someone out of Hogwarts."

"Yeah, true, Blaise, yeah."

The next person stepped forward. "Hey, I'm Nashira Zabini, sister to Danielle, but my friends just call me Nash. I'm in my 5th year, just like my best friend Scorp, and I'm in Slytherin. And as I'm the youngest Zabini at Hogwarts, I'll tell you that I have no other siblings."

"Hi Nash. Wow, the Slytherins just keep on coming don't they." Blaise said, smirking, just like Draco and Theo.

"Shut up, Zabini." Ginny said, glaring at him. "Me, Ron, Harry and Hermione have still to go, that's when the Gryffindor's will come out."

Blaise rolled his eyes, "Right!"

"Ok, lets carry on now." McGonagall said, not wanting an argument to start.

A girl stepped forward. "Hi, I'm Cassiopeia Potter. I'm in my 5th year, in Slytherin , but people tell me I could've been good in Ravenclaw."

"What, my daughter can not be in Slytherin!" Ginny shouted.

"And who exactly said I'm your daughter." Cass smirked, a smirk worthy of a Slytherin.

"Of course your my daughter, you just said you were a Potter and Harry is my boyfriend." Ginny looked at Cass as though she was stupid. Hermione realised that Harry hadn't spoken during all of this, he looked rather upset...or was it relief? "Actually," Cass said. "My mother is Daphne Potter." However, Ginny didn't have any time to respond because then two people stepped forward.

"Hi, she's Elis."

"And he's Eos."

"We're twins and..."

"We're both in Slytherin."

"In our 4th year."

"And siblings to our darling sister..." The sarcasm made Draco smirk.

"Elara."

Luna jumped up and to everyone's surprise ran and jumped into Theo's arms. "We had twins!"

Everyone's surprise was once again lifted when Theo hugged Luna tightly and whispered, "We did, we actually did!"

The next person to step forward was a short girl with hair going down to her waist, braided in an elegant plait. She had deep brown eyes and a soft complexion. "Hi I'm Stella Potter, I'm in my 4th year and I'm in Gryffindor."

At this Harry looked up. He looked from Cass to Stella and then to Daphne. She blushed at his piercing gaze and he looked down, sheepishly. He didn't know why he felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders when he found out that things with Ginny hadn't worked out. Maybe it was because of the stress of sc...no, he couldn't blame everything on school. He, now realised, that it wasn't because of stress or anything else, it was because something had changed.

He no longer felt butterflies every time he saw Ginny. He no longer felt nervous when talking to her. She was actually getting quite boring and repetitive. Every time they spoke, it always ended in an argument and it was always over such little things, stolen pens, who sat on which side of a sofa or who was better at something. Even quidditch - which Harry thought would always be something they could talk about - was becoming a big part of their arguments.

He looked back to Daphne. She was looking at the floor, her cheeks tinted red. "Hey, Daphne." She looked up at him, the blush creeping down her neck. "Yes?"

"Do you want to, maybe, go to Hogsmeade?"

Her face went as red as Ron's hair as she smiled at him. "Yeah, su..."

"No!" Ginny shouted, "Harry is meant to be with me."

"Yeah, Ginny's right, Harry, she's a bloody Slytherin for gods sake!" Ron shouted.

McGonagall interjected. "Mr Weasley, please calm down, next person please."

A shy-looking boy stepped forward. "Hi. I'm Orion Potter." He had messy black hair and bright green eyes, he was the spitting image of his father. "I'm in my 3rd year, in Ravenclaw. I'm the youngest Potter in Hogwarts and I have a little sister, Lily, who's going into 1st year next year."

Without even thinking, Harry stood up and sat down next to Daphne. She looked up at him surprised, but then her surprise was maxed out when he threw his arms around her shoulders. "We have a family, an actual family." He whispered.

Suddenly, Daphne felt Harry being ripped off her. "Get your hands off my boyfriend."

Then, she felt two hands forcefully push her shoulders and she fell onto the floor with a thud. Groaning, she sat up and was met by the sight of Draco, Theo, Blaise and Pansy standing protectively infront of her. "Back off, Weasel."

"Why should I, ferret." Ginny replied, sizing him up. "Are you going to fight us or something because I hope you realise we would beat the crap out of you."

Ginny thought that all her fellow Gryffindor's, Padma and Luna would join her. Ron stepped forward to stand next to his sister. He turned around when no one followed him to see Padma, Hermione and Harry all standing conflicted. Luna, however, walked over to the other side and stood next to Theo, grabbing his hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"I always knew you were a little snake Luna." Ron spat, looking at her with distaste.

"Actually, Ron, I'm more of a rabbit kind of girl," Suddenly, her dreamy expression turned serious and she looked at Ron right in the eyes. "but I will never turn on the people who I care about and who care about me."

"Wow, you are hot." Whispered Theo, unintentionally. When everyone turned to look at him, he blushed and stared at the floor. Luna giggled and then turned back to Ron.

Harry looked from Ron to Daphne and then to the crowd of students watching with bated breath. His eyes stopped on a trio who all had messy black hair. He made his decision and walked over to stand next to...