Part 3

He made his decision and walked over to...

to stand next to Daphne. "Really, Harry!" Ron shouted, stepping forward. "After everything the snakes have done to you, your siding with them."

"They're family." Harry responded. "I thought you were too, but obviously not."

"Oh come on, Harry. Their Slytherins for goodness sake." Ron was getting increasingly angry. "And it's not like they're family yet, hey just don't sleep with her, that will solve everything, yeah. She probably gave you a love potion, or something. You can get with Ginny like you were meant to and then you wont make this ugly children."

Harry didn't even know what he was doing. At the mention of his future children, a monster in his stomach had awoke. At the word 'ugly', this monster roared in protest and he snapped. He jumped forward and pushed Ron towards the floor. His fist connected with Ron's jaw and his leg smashed into Ron's ankle. Ron punched Harry in the stomach causing Harry's breaths to sharpen. Suddenly, he felt a force pulling him into the air. He was dangling above Ron, who was still lying on the floor, groaning.

Harry's face was getting redder and redder as blood rushed to his head. He looked to the left to see McGonagall's wand pointed at him. Her eyebrows were pushed together and her lips were the thinnest Harry had ever seen it. Thinking about it, she looked angrier then he had ever seen.

"Mr Potter, how dare you do that, I thought you were better then that. Detention for you and Mr Weasley on Saturday. Now I think we need to carry on. Everyone back to their seats. Thank you."

Harry was slowly lowered back down. Once he was on the ground again, he stood up, took one look at Ron and walked over to sit next to Daphne. He watched as a girl with dirty blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes stepped forward. She had a wide smile and perfect teeth. "Hi, I'm Lyra, Lyra Malfoy." She didn't look anything like Draco or Scorpius. "I'm in Ravenclaw and in my 3rd year."

The next person to step forward was another girl with short brown hair, going to her chin. She had shimmering blue eyes, with a brown ring around the iris. She had thin lips, topped with a rosy pink lipstick. "I'm Larissa Nott. I'm in Ravenclaw and in the same class as my best friend Lyra. I have no other siblings except for Noah who was in Ravenclaw, but he's already left Hogwarts."

A boy stepped forward. His left eye was covered by bushy brown hair. The eye that you could see was a silvery/grey. He had a sharp jawline and thin pale lips. "I'm Drake Malfoy. I'm in 3rd year and in Slytherin. I'm the youngest Malfoy in Hogwarts, but there's Cissy who's 10, Bella who's 7 and Jack whos 4."

Blaise chuckled, "One, you really couldn't get enough could you and two, really, you named you kid after yourself, your mum I understand, but you? Could you get more vain?"

Draco was about to speak when Drake interrupted, "Actually, Uncle Blaise, my mother named me."

Draco was about to ask who that was when a short ginger stepped forward. "My name is Molly Weasley and I'm 11 years old."

"Hi Molly." Ron said, bending down to be on her level. "So your me and Hermione's daughter are you?"

"Actually no. I'm Ginny's daughter."

"Oh, ok?" Ron replied, standing up again.

Ginny walked towards her. "Molly, who's your father?"

"I don't know. Your a single mom, with me and Liam, he's 5. We live in France and we go to Beauxbaton."

Ginny stood back in shock. She looked from Molly to Ron to Harry and then at the floor. She took a shaky breath and put her head into her hands. Then she looked up and saw Molly looking at her. Deciding that her daughter was more important, she smiled and took her daughters hand, leading her to the chair next to her.

The only person who hadn't gone yet stepped forward. It was another ginger. A boy with brown eyes and freckled cheeks. "I'm Hugo." He spoke quietly and didn't make eye contact with anyone. "I'm 12 and I was in Hufflepuff, but then I moved to France with Aunt Ginny. Now I go to Beauxbaton too."

Ron's eyes widened as he stared at his son. "Why did you move, did I die or something?"

"No, you didn't die, you just made some choices I didn't agree with." Hugo replied.

Before Ron could question Hugo, McGonagall spoke. "Well as that was the last person, the parents - and children - can ask some questions. How about you go first, Miss Granger?"

"Why am I here if none of these children are mine?" Hermione asked, directing the question at McGonagall.

Scorpius stepped forward and said, "Are you sure about that...mum?"

A silence echoed through the hall, but was then shattered when Ron shouted, "WHAT! No way, no way, no, no way! Hermione would not get with the ferret, you're lying!"

"No, he's not." Hermione said, "Scorpius, what's your youngest sibling called and who's he named after?"

"My brother is called Jack and he's named after my grandfather."

"My fathers name is Jack, do you think that's a coincidence?"

Draco swore under his breath. He knew that it was probably not a coincidence, just like Granger had said. "Hey, Scorp, how did we get together?"

"Why would you like to know, Ferret?!" Ron's face was getting redder as he became increasingly angry.

Draco turned to Ron. "Shut up, Weasel, I'm just looking for the time when the book-worm spiked me with a love potion." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Actually, dad, the story went that after everything happened, you met mum in France and pursued her until she finally agreed to go on a date with you." Draco's pale face was tinted red as Scorpius smirked and Luna laughed.

"What do you mean 'after everything happened', what was everything?"

"I think that enough questioning, Miss Granger." Dumbledore had stood up and walked over to them, without anyone noticing. His normally twinkling eyes were cold and his arm was at his side, clutching his wand.

Everyone took a step back in confusion. Harry stared at Dumbledore, he had never seen Dumbledore like this. Once again, all the new kids raised their wands and pointed them at Dumbledore. Hermione walked towards Scorpius and whispered something in his ear. He whispered something back. She nodded her head, matter-of-factly, and pointed her wand at Dumbledore as well.

"Miss Granger, what are you doing?"