Author's Note #1

This is where it gets serious. This is going to be high school on crack and it's going to be based on personal experiences and thoughts.

Warning:

- This story will contain swearing; a lot of swearing. So if you're not one to enjoy swears then this story might not be the one for you.

- This will mostly be a crack fic, but it'll have it's serious and shipping times as well.

- Since this is going to work as my venting machine and since it's going to be based on my personal experiences, the story will take place in an American high school because I'm afraid of messing up and what better way than to have the story take actual place in hell itself?

If you don't like swearing then don't read!
Especially the line below!

I fucking hate myself right now!

*Gasp* I just swore!

Anyways, have a good day/night and I sincerely hope that I won't have people aiming their weapons at me for swearing.

If you hate swearing and are reading this, my sincerest apologies. I, in no way, mean to offend you or anybody.

Well, I believe that's all.

Since I now have this posted, it'll keep reminding me that I have to update and it'll help me a lot so hell yeah! That is the reason I keep publishing my new books right now. Also, life sucks right now and I'm once again sorry.