Another day in hell

"-yeah, well I don't want to be here anymore!"

"Skip classes then, you fucking idiot!"

"Brother! Stop swearing! Don't tell Jack to skip classes either!"

A blonde haired girl nodded to what  the previous girl had said. She looked stern as she looked at her silver haired childhood friend sitting right across from her in the cafeteria table.

"Jack, no matter what useless advice Cyan may give you-" Cyan told her to shut the fuck up to which Jack gave him the middle finger, "-do not skip your classes unless you want grandpa to revoke your gaming rights."

The blue haired boy beside her only looked at him with disappointment. It was hard to hear over the loud voices in the cafeteria, but Jack heard what he had said.

"All I wanted was a peaceful lunch, but it's obvious that with you and Cyan bickering as children that would be impossible."

Both Jack and Cyan suddenly slapped both of their hands on the table, glaring at the boy who calmly opened the milk carton for the green haired girl sitting right beside him. No one around them seemed to care for they hadn't heard them and continued chattering with their friends or singing in the cafeteria, ignoring the annoyed glances sent their way.

"King, I swear I'll fight you one day."

King only sent Cyan an annoyed look.

"I would like to not fight, thank you very much."

Cyan opened his mouth only to get interrupted by the bell. Suddenly, people started getting up from their tables and leaving, the six of them doing the same thing. King lamented having to continue classes on an almost empty stomach. This caused King, Jack, and Cyan to start bickering as the three of them walked to their next class, not without saying their goodbyes to the girls who had physical education that period.

"It's a shame Akai couldn't come to school today. I mean, we suddenly had free time for every class today." Rose said as they reached the girls locker room to which Queen and Ai both nodded.

The sick Akai sneezed and tomorrow when he would come to school, he would scream in rage for having missed a free day.

The girls eventually came from the locker room all ready and made their way inside the gym where the rest of the class was at. They ignored their weird classmates who were shouting profanities at each other and those who were for some reason running around.

"Okay, get into a circle all of you." The teacher said. The attendance was then taken and then he uninterestedly gave them volleyballs and told them to go and play some matches. The three of them had noticed the huge pillars that held the volleyball net so they weren't that surprised.

During their matches, someone got sent to the nurse's office for getting hit by a volleyball in the face. They stopped trying when those 'popular' girls started gossiping during the match and when one of them ended up getting hit on the head. It didn't help that there were those kids that just randomly hit the ball and were going full-on crazy.

"Heck YEAH! Good job, Robert!"

"Hue hue, thanks man."

"You did nothing, dumbass!"

"Shut up, Kyle! No one likes you!"

The teacher only looked at them in disappointment.

"I hate those little shits." He whispered and the kids surrounding him only snickered.

'I wonder how King is doing right now.' Ai  wondered as she received the volleyball.

Back to King, Jack, and Cyan, they were currently going crazy as they sat in their seats for Algebra. Their pencils were awfully still as the teacher kept giving the lesson, not caring that he was going fast. They were just glad that they wouldn't have a test that week-

"-and that's why you'll be having a quiz on Friday."

What the hell!

Cyan wanted to scream and cry at that precise moment, Jack was done with everything, and Spade was calm as ever, but the two of them could see his eyes filled with rage. The three of them mentally agreed that they wished Akai was there to help them laugh out this moment.

When the three of them sighed in relief when Akai appeared at school the next day, Akai grinned.

"Missed me, bitches!"

"We did not, you piece of shit!"

"Language!" One of the teachers passing by shouted.

"Sorry, Mr. Berner."

Back to Algebra, the three boys had given up on trying to catch up and were currently waiting for class to end. Jack looked at his watch and cringed when he realized that there were still 20 minutes left.

"Psst, hey dudes."

That caught their attention.

They looked to the table next to theirs and realized that the 'bad' boy of their grade was talking to them.

"Look at this."

The guy put his long black hair into a bun and then got some smarties out of his pocket. The three of them were confused until he opened the little packet and suddenly started smashing the little candies into powder.

"What are you-"

The guy. The fucking guy suddenly starts sniffing the powder as he presses his nose to the desk, nose inhaling the powder.

"Oh, that hits the spot-"

"What. The. Hell." Cyan said, nose scrunched up in disgust.

"You guys want to give it a try?"

The three of them said no and ignored him until he eventually stopped talking to them when the teacher caught him sniffing the smartie powder and then sending him to the office.

In the office, the principal facepalmed for the millionth time that day when the guy, Justin, came into his office for the fifth time.

"You have to stop it with the smarties!"

"I can't help it. It just fills the hole in my heart, G."

"..."

"..."

"...Do you want to talk about it with the counselor?"

"The counselor can't do shit-"

This chapter is shit, but honestly, it's just been a shitty day, so a shitty day means a shitty chapter. FYI, my teachers and principal weren't actually like this, I just can't resist having the teacher's inner thoughts be expressed through.