Chapter 7: You're so confident

Taehyung was working on his resignation paper, well, he won't resign, for now, he was just arranging everything so he won't get any problems once he leave the company.

"Babe, aren't you late for your work?" Jimin asked when he got inside their room.

"I'm done, hyung, let's go now." Taehyung put the resignation paper inside of his bag and stood up from his seat.

"Come on" Jimin uttered and they went out of their house.

He opened the door car for Taehyung and his boyfriend got inside and followed after him. He started to drive away from their house.

-----

"I don't understand why you want me to do that stuff." The mint-haired boy sighed while smoking and leaning his back on the wall of Jungkook's room.

"I'm just taking what's mine, besides, it's not hard for you to do that, hyung. It's not new to you." Jungkook uttered shaking his head while tying his necktie.

"Still, but I can change you know." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Just do what I told you to do, I will pay how much you want." Jungkook retorted.

"What's your intention this time? What do you mean by you're just taking what's yours? Is that about your secretary again?" Yoongi asked confusedly.

"Don't ask too many questions, hyung, you're getting annoying." Jungkook rolled his eyes once he was done with his necktie.

"I'm curious, you want me to ruin someone's relationship? This is the first time you asked for something like that. If this is about your secretary again, you really got insane with him. If I were you, let him go, let him do what he wants. He's not yours." Yoongi stated.

"You don't need to know everything, sometimes, it's better to be naive, hyung. And hyung, I don't like sharing and letting go of my property. I will get everything I want whether I use force or not." Jungkook patted his shoulder and left his room.

"Don't blame me if your plan didn't work!" Yoongi yelled watching him leave.

He can't really believe Jungkook was acting so weird just because of that so-called secretary.

-----

They arrived in front of the company, Jimin got out of the car first to open the door car for Taehyung.

"By the way, I heard dad will start to send the email if the applicant got accepted or not today, make sure to check your email, okay?" Jimin uttered helping his boyfriend to get out of the car by holding his right hand.

"Okay, hyung." Taehyung smiled.

"You should go now, see you later." Jimin pecked his lips.

Taehyung hums and walked away to go to the company. Jimin closed the door of the car where Taehyung exited and was about to get inside his car when he saw a familiar car coming. He was right, he saw the bastard Jungkook came out of the car. Jungkook noticed him and smirked. Jimin's hands were balled in fists, not liking that smirk.

"You're here, again. It seems like we keep crossing our paths." Jungkook snickered walking near Jimin's car with his hands in his pocket.

"I don't have the intention to cross my path with you, I'm here because of my boyfriend." Jimin retorted.

"Right, my secretary, when will you two going break up?" Jungkook grinned.

"What?!" Jimin was furious to hear that.

"Nothing, maybe you should leave now, I can take care of my secretary. He doesn't need you here." Jungkook snickered.

"You really go near to me just to have a fight, huh? Don't worry, you won't see me and my boyfriend here once he got accepted to another company. You know, he will resign soon." This time, Jimin was the one who smirk.

"Are you sure about that? Who knows, he might change his mind." Jungkook retorted with a sinister smile.

"There's no way that will happen, even though your company was way more popular than my father, he dream to work in my father's company. I'm sure he won't change his mind." Jimin laughed mockingly.

"You're so confident, hah. I won't say this again, he won't leave my company no matter what happened. He's mine." Jungkook suppressed the word 'he's mine'.

"He'll never be yours, you are just his boss but not his owner. Claim him the more you like it but he knows where he will go back. And, I'll make sure you are invited to our wedding soon. See you never again." Jimin grinned going inside his car and driving away.

Jungkook's hands were balled in fists frustratedly. He massaged his nape to at least lessen his stress and sighed deeply.

Be patient, Jungkook, you will have Taehyung soon. You will get rid of that midget too.

Jungkook calmed down himself to control his nuts. He had no time to get stressed about Jimin.

-----

It was currently Taehyung's break, he was out with his co-workers to eat. He left his laptop on his desk and it was on to make sure he will see the notification of the email.

Jungkook just finished half of his files, he went out of his office to eat and invite his secretary to eat with him but he didn't expect that Taehyung was gone. He decided to eat alone but for some reason, he walked to Taehyung's desk.

He roamed his eyes to check what was on Taehyung's desk. The most thing that caught his attention was the laptop. He bend down a bit checking what it was. He poked his tongue in his inner cheeks when he saw the email from Jimin's father's company.

He looked around to make sure that no one was surrounding him. He clicked the email and saw that Taehyung was accepted. He smirked and deleted it, he went to the trash as well to delete it again.

There's no way he let Taehyung leave his company just like that. He took his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped off his fingerprints. He crumpled the handkerchief and left as if nothing has happened