Chapter 15: You're my business

Taehyung finally let himself talk with Jimin who was outside of his parent's house while holding a bunch of gifts for him.

"I'm glad that you let me talk with you, Tae. I've missed you so much." Jimin smiled but can't help feeling emotional.

"You can start explaining now, that's the only reason why I let you talk to me." Taehyung replied.

"Right, that's what you want." Jimin mumbled.

He tightened his grip around the bouquet of flowers he was holding and sighed.

"I didn't mean to do that, but that's the only reason I can get close to you." Jimin uttered looking at Taehyung.

"How did you know about it?" Taehyung asked trying not to break down.

"I remember watching it on the news, I searched for it and used some of the information I found out." Jimin replied.

"That's why every time I asked you about that, you keep making an excuse because you really don't know the specific incident. You just know some of it but not fully. So interesting." Taehyung laughed bitterly.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung, I don't know any ways to make you mine. You keep telling me that you want to see that kid with you and grant the promise you made to him. I love you but you didn't notice it." Jimin stated.

"You love me? Do you really love me?" Taehyung grumbled.

"Yes, I love you so much that I can do anything to have you. I went so far and recklessly that I didn't notice I was wrong." Jimin told him with tears forming in his eyes.

"You already lied to me, do you think it will be easy to trust you, huh?!" Taehyung snarled.

"I never lied to you besides that, my feelings for you are true. I'm desperate to have you, I want you to notice my feelings for you but I keep failing to win your heart." Jimin uttered with tears falling in his eyes.

"But you manipulated me! You make me believe that it was you! The person I've been looking for! You shouldn't do that, hyung! I loved you too but finding out that you weren't that person, I was disappointed. I was hurt." Taehyung cried.

"Will you still love me if I just tell me feelings for you? Didn't you love me because you thought I was that person? Will you love me because of me not because I lied to be that person?" Jimin inquired, his heart was clenching because of pain.

Taehyung was silent, he keeps on crying not knowing what he should answer.

"Do you think I have a chance to win you if I'm not him? Was me, being myself will be enough for you to love me? No! Because I'm not him! I'm not Jungkook!" Jimin finally let out his tears.

He went near Taehyung and held both of his shoulders.

"All I want is to be loved by you, am I asking for too much? Was that lie enough reason for you to break my heart? Tell me, Taehyung." Jimin asked shaking Taehyung a bit.

"Let me go! Don't touch me!" Taehyung tried to ignore him.

"I don't have a chance, right? All of the time, you will only choose that person over me. I'm sorry for lying, but I don't regret doing that."

Jimin let him go and move backward to maintain the space between them.

"I'm sorry if I'm not him, I wish I'm that person so you will love me back and I won't lie. I don't intend to do that but I can't help it because I love you so much. I love you so much that it hurts." Jimin cried.