2* A

My first day at the company, I thought I would be getting trainings and stuff but all i got was a list of rules, regulations and instructions...and of course a CONFIDENTIAL agreement..right.

I filled out certain forms.. Signed my documents required for the identification... Meanwhile the HR was talking, talking and talking.. Believe, me..it was without a fullstop and a never ending saga

But beneficial somewhat.. She told me that I'm gonna work for Straykids. ( woahh baby..)
my work would be easy for 5-6 months then it can become headache..

Ah. Yes she literally said that..

But still.. I am super excited cause I am a stay.... But I can't show my fan affection here. You know why... Because RULES.

So, in my today's to-do list I have to prepare some files and send them to different crew departments then I'll be taking care of skz clothes which they'll be wearing today for the performance..

I think that's cool...not bad for the first day...
......................

As I arrived at the Straykids costume room to prepare I was feeling my fan girl heart beat...to saw them inside...
but managed to calm down....

I noticed the door was a little cranky.. Like first it was really hard to open and was closing itself..
So I managed to see inside, but there was no one..it was an empty room but I felt empty (huhuhu) , whatever but I tried to enter from that little space that I got....And bang it closed within seconds.. Darn this but I was inside now... I tried to walk but not able to...

WHAT?? WHY?? you may ask well

Ouch!!
DAMN THIS DOOR.!!!

my ponytail was stuck in that darn fooking door...

"What a great Entry I took" I Sighed

Thank goddess..my idols weren't there, otherwise no amnesia would have helped me forget this embarrassing moment..
......................
Who would have thought just taking care of Clothes can be so tiring... I was literally sleepy.. But hopes to see the guys helped me to stay awake..

Soon it and it was past lunch time.. I locked the door asked the guard to keep an eye and went to cafeteria..
It was quite empty but busy on the inside, they were preparing for evening snacks and all.

As I settled down.. my phone rang
It was an unknown number but I picked it up...knowingly that it might be someone from the company only...
I put the call on speaker, the man's voice was familiar, it was my senior.. Once he was confirmed that it was me who he was calling.. He started scolding me..

I was Startled.. Not gonna lie but my first thought was something happen to clothes... ommo the clothes.. I paused. #ERROR 404

He was scolding, scolding, scolding and I was listening, listening, listening and grabbing my stuff to run at the location of my crime.

His sounded so angry and confident that I felt like I murdered someone..
He was accusing me of some mistake in one file while submitting it to the department...

"But I didn't sir... After completing I gave it to Eun Suk..Min Suk..Jun Suk no that's an actor.. Sir.. I gave it to some Suk of the department.."
I said

I was supposed to give the files to that Suk guy cause I am new and he's been here for long enough to know the departments well...

But my sweet senior was still blaming me that it was my mistake cause I am new...and that Eun Suk guy is an old employee...

Before I could say anything.. There was a beep and taadaaa
he hung up.

"Wow, what a man" I raised eyebrows