3* Fan

Minho's POV

I was resting on the couch which was near the table,in the empty green room which just connected to our allotted room...

when she suddenly came with lunch box in hand, I thought I should get up and leave but something stopped me from inside...I don't know what but i felt like I should stay here. So i did.

Soon she started eating, slowly. And I looked at her from behind the table. She had a really long hair tied neatly in a ponytail.She was in simple clothes, but i never saw someone like her in our company.

I tried to close my eyes.

Just then,her phone rang and I was happily surprised and shocked at the same time, her ringtone was what caught my attention.

It was my voice, the lyrics of one of our songs...

She picked it up... And I guess she put it on speaker cause I was able to hear the man's voice from the other side.

And I recognised it. He was one of the senior employees working in crew, we called him Hyung ( younger boys call this to the boys older than them/older brother)

I guess Hyung was confirming that she was the correct person he called.
Just after she confirmed it, he started scolded her like anything.I was startled so was that girl too...

He said that she made some mistake in one file while submitting it to the department.

"But I didn't sir... After completing I gave it to Eun Suk"She revert back

As I heard this name, my mind showed me his image and I thought he is such a tough guy. Though I never had a talk with him but I knew him.

Hyung was still scolding her and then I knew that she's new here.

Suddenly, I heard a sound which came from her phone it was when you hang up on someone. ( you can imagine)

Soon I heard her say
"Wow, what a man"
I silently chuckled. At her reaction.

I was amazed...Because she was catching my attention.
While I was in my thoughts looking at her.

She started eating quickly.

And after ahe was finished she called like 2-3 people for asking Eun-suk's number.

I kept staring at her cause now she was standing and I was able to see her face clearly.
She is beautiful.
She has such a big eyes. I thought to myself.

I guess she got the number now and they were going to meet here in this room making me a witness of their conversation.

I was still looking at her.

Soon, the guy came.. And they were having a conversation more like a calm argument.
I heard every single word from their on going conversation.

And I was alert and why not, of course he was kind of a bad guy like maybe not but his looks and words were saying otherwise.

Soon after he left, she vent out her little anger and suddenly said"Damn this man, why would I take blame for him... And for God's sake it's my First day at work this is happening already"
I smiled at this.

After, wiping her sweaty hands she took phone in her hand and said
"I am going to punch him" with a grin on her face.

She's different. I thought to myself.
I was getting attracted towards her little by little. May be because I was able to see her funky side without her knowing.

...............
I was smiling at the thought of her while playing on my phone,
when suddenly Channie hyung asked " What happened?" With a questioning look.

I paused my game and raised head to see him and giving him 'nothing' look. Then, he asked with confusion on his face "then why are smiling like that out of the blue, are you ok? " Which caught attention from everyone.

I sighed. And looked up again just to see that Now Hyunjin, Han, Felix and Seungmin was looking towards me.
I don't mind.

I like attention.
But not right now.

As I didn't had any answer for this and I guess my face was showing the same.
Suddenly, Hyunjin and Han started to tease me.
I glared at them.
And they stopped.
Hah!! My Power.. I thought to myself.

But on the other side Channie hyung was expecting an answer.
I took his hand and take him outside with me. And told him the whole thing.

I waited for a serious response. But only he did was giving me a teasable laugh along with a smirk, while hitting my chest.

And I watched him like a cat asking his owner to give her food.
...........................
As we entered the shooting site. I saw her there, again,
but now she just hit Eun Suk with her elbow to let go of his grip and was now looking at him with an angry face and untied hair...
I can't deny but she's really attractive.. Specially with those strands of hair on her face.

Just then, I was hit by Channie hyung on hand. I snapped out.
He was now talking with his eyes 'confirming with me that that girl over there is THAT girl' and I gave him a 'Yes she is THAT girl' look with my eyes.
He just smiled and gave me thumbs up.

I looked back to her side just to see that she was going to get hit by Eun Suk.
I ran. And grabbed his hand.
He got a little scared.

I knew all the members were also behind me along with the girl.
As soon as I let go of his hand he started shouting like crazy. But I didn't move from my place, instead just starred at him with annoyed expression.

Thank god, at the right time Hyung came with guards and took him.

I turned to face the girl.
My heart skipped a beat.

Goodness she's so simple and pretty.

When I was busy admiring her in my mind she was thanking me and the members for helping.
And then she left saying she has some work to do.

I felt a spark between us.
..............
Everyone was back at our green room except Han.
And I was smiling again.

Changbin noticed me and asked out of curiosity while making himself comfortable beside me "Hyung, do you like her??"

I was astonished at his question.

The only word came from my mouth was " WHAT "

He looked straight in my eyes and said in one go as if he was rapping " Hyung you ran like a bolt and was smiling while seeing at her face, now don't try to hide and tell us"

He asked me while making me choke the thin air.
I.N came and gave a watter bottle while felix was tapping my back.

But as I was feeling okay now, I raised my head just to see grins on their faces and eyes telling me to tell the truth.

I took a deep breath before telling them about my feelings.

Cause it was a really different thing to me, I never felt something like this, towards anyone.
............

Han's POV

Minho hyung is already a strange person but now he was acting even more stranger.

So I teased him with Hyunjin... Though he glared, but it actually gave me a confirmation of my thoughts.

HE IS STRANGE.That's all

When I saw hyung running towards the girl just to save her. I smiled.

Finally....this strange AJUSSHI (old man) found someone.
I kept noticing their faces...they both were short of words.

Looking at this strange thing getting stranger, I wanted to step in to confirm my strange AJUSSHI's choice.
.................

After shoot was over, I went to have a talk with her...
To be exact, to assure myself.

Because when I saw her my first reaction was 'Goddess she's too beautiful and simple
Does hyung has such a good choice.'

I mean that this AJUSSHI's choice is this great.
............

End of the chapter.

Thank you..❣