4* Turning

Your POV

As shooting was over, Everyone started wrapping up.And my next job was to take back their clothes back in the costume room. After my senior told me this. He tapped on my right shoulder telling me that I am a brave girl.

I was happy with this compliment cause only I knew how broke and fearful I was from inside.
Thinking this made my eyes blurry with tears forming.

But crying at a place with loads of people to gain pity was not my thing....
.
.
I tried to hold up,
I came out to get some fresh air while holding a water bottle in my hand.

As I took a big sip from the bottle, someone from behind said "So there you are" Loudly enough that people around can clearly hear him.

I turned back out of curiousity just to see the  squirrel/quokka boy...Han Jisung

He was smiling while staring at me and coming towards me now...

My eyes kept getting widen with each step he took... 'No no control your fangirl heart dear' i said to myself in my mind.

As he stood in front of me.

I forgot to gulp the water down.

"Hey hiii"he said
Which bought me back to reality.

Then, he looked to straight in my eyes with a grin and said while gesture as if he was clearing the dust from the clothes.
"First gulp it down, I don't wanna spoil these clothes"

So I gulped it. While looking at him with surprise.

He was looking at me or should I say checking me out like he's going to buy something really expensive and was checking if it is of worth or not.
Though my damn fangirl side was taking over but i was still a type of strong girl.

So i let my original self say "Am I a product or something" which made him stop from what he was doing.

"Ahh!! No no...I was just assuring myself, because I  am really surprised on how his choice is so good" He said it while scratching his back of the head and smiling.

"What,..whose choice,...about what.." I asked being totally confused.
And he just wavered his hand in the space between us "let it be" He chuckled
"You are really strange in real life" I said with confusion
"Ohh!! May be, by the way what's---" He was cut off by my ringtone.

His eyes showed a look of surprise.
"Umm...i am Sorry but I have to pick this up" I said while thinking why did he gave such an expression.

I finished talking and turned back.
Squirrel boy was still there playing with his rings.
He's really a baby.

"Uhm... I have to go now" I said to him

"Oh! Can I ask where ?"He said with a questioning look

I sighed... While smiling.

" To Your green room, to complete my today's job" I told him with a smile.

"Okay, but I am coming with you" He added and started walking.

I gave him a look and thought he's really strange and started following him.

On our way, he broke the silence first by asking

"So.. What's your name? "

"Y/N"

"You've got a Nice name..." He said while nodding.

"Thank you" I said while smiling and bowing while tilting my head.

He smiled back..
And was now ready to asked another question...
I don't know why does this squirrel man have so many questions when we have just met...
Like really... Please just spare my fast beating  fangirl heart which I am trying to control since so long....