O.10 - Strawberry Scones.

A week had passed by. You mainly spent your time locked up in your room doing random things to pass the time. You were silently pleading for the days to come quick so you could leave this strange wonderland. Occasionally Benevolent came in and checked on you, bringing you food and nurturing you when you were upset. Unstable, Radiant& Dynamic were also frequent visitors of your room. You hadn't heard anything from Macabre, which was expected.

Sighing, you arose from the vanity that was in the corner of your room and stepped into the hall, heading towards the kitchen. Your dress was frilly & Lolita-like, matching the aesthetics of the place nicely.
Into the kitchen you went, and... Oh!

"Placid, Practical, Dreadful!" You cheered happily heading over where they were. Placid was at the counter baking some what looked to be, pastries while Practical watched over him. Dreadful was munching on what looked to be a bowl of fruit while sitting on a nearby stool.
"Y/N!" They all said in unison. You had made friends with them all quite quickly, thankfully, and you were glad. They were all so sweet, although a little more mature than your little friend group (with Radiant, Unstable & Dynamic,) they were all also suprisingly wise... especially Placid. Practical was... practical as always while Dreadful was dreading over...whatever.
"These strawberries are mushy." Dreadful frowned, picking at the bowl of fruit in his palms.

"Eat them, you don't want them to go to waste." Placid quirked up, pointing in his direction. You let out a hushed giggle and sat uptop an empty counter.

"What's so funny?" Dreadful looked up at you. "Hee-hee, nothing!" You smiled brightly.
Conversing with them was a piece of cake, and time unfortunately flew by quite quick. A majority of the time you were sat next to Dreadful, chatting away happily.

"Hey...Y/N?" He asked in a hushed tone. You gave him a hum in response,
"What's your type...?" His cheeks flaired up red, surprised at himself for asking such a question it caught you off guard quite a little too.
"Well..." You shyly tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, looking down. "I'm not sure, to be honest...I never thought about my type or anything."

"Do you have a boyfriend? O-or maybe a girlfriend if you're into that---"
"W-what no!"
"...!?"
"I'm sorry...! That caught me off guard, uh...what I meant to say is that I don't have a boyfriend....or a girlfriend."
"Oh. Have you ever dated someone before?"
"No."
Unfortunately, tch. 🙄
"Have you ever...kissed someone before?" Dreadful looked into your [E/C] orbs, your lips just shy of touching each other.
You shook your head, no.
"Do you mind if I...?" Dreadful cupped your cheek, waiting for your awnser. You glanced away, shaking your head slightly, No I don't mind.
As if he read your mind, he leaned in and just before your lips touched--

"I GOT IT!" Placid cheered happily, which was extremely out of character for him. You guys jolted apart. Dreadful was shaking slightly with his face beet red. "I... I'm sorry I don't know what came over me!" He squeaked.
"N-No it's okay I d-dont mind! Or- ugh!"
Practical & Placid were beaming in joy while Dreadful and you were flustered messes on the kitchen floor.

"Got what...?" Dreadful gazed over at Placid, his cheeks still as flushed as a strawberry.

"Placid and I completed the scones." Practical held out the tray of fresh pastries which were decorated carefully. You & Dreadful grinned.

---

"Mmmm! You're so good, Placid!" You cheered, taking a bite out of the strawberry scone happily.
Practical huffed, "Hey, I helped him too."
Dreadful munched slowly on the sweet pastry. "These are good." He mumbled.

Reaching out for another scone, your hand met Practical's. "Ah, here you go." He took ahold of a scone, holding it out for you. About to grab it, he only held the scone up to your lips. "Say 'ah.'"
Although you couldn't see his face from the tight mask that hugged his face, you already know he was smirking at you. Your cheeks flushed a light pink, "I-I can eat it myself you know."
"I know. But, I feel the need to feed you myself." He stumbled closer to you, your bodies were so close & your heart was racing. His hand slipped around your waist & gazed down at you still holding the scone high. Not being able to get out of it, you obliged & had Practical literally feed you the scone as if you were a couple. "See, how was that?" Practical patted your head and moved away. Your cheeks were flaired red just like before. These smooth bastards....!

Thinking you had ENOUGH of today, you tried bidding goodbye until placid approached you quickly, catching your soft hand his gloved one. "Ah...Y/N, before you go..." You turned, only to realize that he'd stroked your bottom lip lightly with his thumb.
"...?!"
"Not to worry. You just had a little frosting across your lip." He chuckled, letting go of your wrist. Bidding goodbye, you hurried out of the kitchen.

-

FLIRTTJNNGGAJFEJ
next update idk lol
im gonna try my best to post multiple chapters in one publishing session so 💔