The Brunch

I apologize sincerely for the delay in updating the story. I had been quite busy due to the festive season for the past few weeks, and finally found the time to complete writing the chapter. 

Thank you for your patience.

Hope you enjoy reading it!

*****                                                                 
Walking leisurely towards the walk-in wardrobe, Can slid open the door revealing several decks of neatly folded clothes.

"There was not a thing out of place anywhere here", Can mentally noted as he gave a once-over at the wardrobe, spotting his clothes from a year back folded neatly on the corner rack.

"Someone's obsession with neatness has not subsided," Can chuckled to himself. Shaking his head, he took out a set of clothes to change into and a towel. Walking out of the wardrobe, he closed the door gently and placed his clothes on the bed.

Entering the shower, he hung the towel at the side before proceeding to take off his clothes and accessories. He placed his hands into his pants pocket and brought out his another prized possession, moonstones. Twirling it in his palms for a few seconds, he placed them carefully on the dressing table. Can then stepped into the shower and turned the metallic dial to a low speed.

Placing both his palms on the wall for support, Can leaned forward as the hot water trickled down his long hair softly and slowly made their way towards his body. Sliding over the Albatross tattoo on his left chest and the perfect abs he had, the water defined his well-tanned and obviously muscular body as they reached his toes.

Can moaned in appreciation as he enjoyed the sensation of the hot water hitting his toned body, relieving the tensions within him. Steam filled the shower as his mind faded into dullness and everything became a foggy illusion.

Feeling relaxed, Can's eyes closed over as he embraced the calmness that engulfed him and his breathing became even.

Can was brought back to his senses as the temperature within the shower rose and the water started scalding his skin. He moved his hand towards the dial to turn the water cold.

Once fully alert, he proceeded to lather himself as the cold water doused down on him. Fully freshened up, he stepped out of the shower and dressed himself up in black pants and a denim shirt.

He donned himself with his accessories before placing the towel in the laundry basket. Picking up the moonstones, he twirled them in his palm as he walked out of the room.

Closing the room door quietly, he could hear both his younger brothers squabbling in the kitchen. Shaking his head, "It is never wise to keep them both in the same place without any supervision. They will never change in this lifetime," Can thought.

Walking towards the kitchen, the voices grew even more piercing. Reaching the kitchen, he stood at the entrance facing his brothers' back, eavesdropping into their squabble as they were standing at the kitchen counter.

"You are wasting so much of time, Ferit," Ozgur's exasperated voice reached his ears.

"Can you for once shut up and let me continue what I am doing in peace" Ferit retorted back, clearly irritated.

"Abi is going to finish his shower soon and you are still not done with the salad. Allah! Allah!" Ozgur held his head with both of his hands as he turned around.

Upon seeing Can standing at the kitchen entrance, his eyes turned round in shock. "See! Even Abi has finished showering. Look at us, we are not even done cooking for him," Ozgur snapped at Ferit.