Prologue

???: Come with me.....

Y/n: no!

???: Come with me....

Y/n: No! I don't want to...

???: come with me..... TO HELL!!!!

Y/n: NOO!

I quickly sit up in my bed sweating heavily, another nightmare, this is the third this week. What can I do, the past have had a really big impact on me, it changes me in both good and bad ways.

BIB!!!! BIB!!!!! BIB!!!!

Y/n: guess it's time for college.

( A/n: this is when Y/n is thinking^)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time skip to college"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n: need to get to room A-3 without any casualties.

I walk as casually as possible to my first subject, trying not to get into any hassle or anything. some people watches me while I'm walking, but I just keep walking down the hall.

Girl 1: oh, it's that nerd again

Boy1: yeah, he is so cold

Girl 2: let's just ignore him.

I step into the classroom and no one even glances at me, I'm like a ghost. I quickly sit down for class to begin. I take my headphones on listening to my favorite music, (its your favorite music) while silently closing my eyes and enjoying the music. The teacher walks in and starts the class.

Teacher: so, what is the Epibatidine (an acid)

I raise my hand, this is easy.

Y/n: (1R,2R,4S)-(+)-2-(6-chloropyridin-3-yl)-7-azabicyclo [2.2.1]heptane/ C11H13ClN 2.

Teacher: good job Y/n, the rest of you should be more like Y/n, AND ACTUALLY LISTEN WHEN I SPEAK

The bell rings and it s officialy lunch time. On the way down to the cafeteria, the Principle suddenly announces something thought the speakers that is scattered around the school.

Principle through the mic: Okay, so I want to announce to everyone the greatest student this year, and its..... Y/n, Y/n can you please come up to me to get your price.

i then walk all the way up to the Principle to get this price thing. It couldn't be that bad right? Maybe a book, or something right? RIGHT!!

Y/n: I absolutely don't want attention. My life would be ruined, attention will only give you a lot of pressure and responsibility, you can't live the life you want to.

I enter the Principles office

Principle: hello Mr. L/n. So, the price is a ticket to K/DA's music concert, a famous girl group is performing later today, I hope you like the price. And I know you don't like attention and you priorities studying over most things, but try to have fun out there. 

Y/n: um... Thank you.....

I leave the principal's office and head to my next subject, but on the way to my next subject I overhear some whispers.

Boy 1:(whisper) Have you heard, he got a price for being a nerd

Boy 2:(whisper) yeah, I think he won a Kda ticket, dang I'm jealous

Y/n: WHY DO I GET SO MUCH ATTENTION,  IT'S JUST A STUPID TICKET TO A BAND I DONT EVEN KNOW!!!

(A/N= Author-san): hey so how u like the chapter... Yeah I'm bad I know but please bear with me 😊. If there is something you want me to change just comment. Please comment I'm so lonely please. Hope you enjoyed.