twenty;;

a/n

thanks for 500 reads and #2 in katyazamo <33
-

I woke up without sleeping at all. I was up all night, looking back on each day of that week and wishing to start all over again. I looked out the window, saw that it was still dark outside and cursed once more to my mother that had scheduled us to travel so early.

However, remembering that Kat would be waiting for me to say goodbye, I jumped out of bed and got into the shower quickly.

As soon as we arrived at the reception, my mother went to do the checkout, I started looking everywhere. Just 15 minutes to go for 6:00. The bus was already in front of the hotel. Katya should be there too, right?

I went to the door and scanned the room. It was dawn, and the fog already indicated that this would be another foggy day.

Despite the place being quiet, some skiers were already starting to go to the ski trails. I kept trying to recognize Kat in everyone who passed by, and every time I realized it wasn't her, my heart froze a little.

More people arrived and got on the bus. My mother came and asked why I hadn't gone up yet, as it was too cold and now I was no longer wearing snow clothes.

I had to explain what I was expecting to see Katya, as she had said she would pass by to say goodbye.

"Trix, it's still very early, of course she's sleeping!", my mother said. "Didn't you say goodbye to her yesterday? I'm finding you very anxious for someone who is just waiting for a friend."

"But she said she was coming to say goodbye again." I said, looking around again.

"Oh, Trixie...", my mother rubbed my head.

At that moment the driver asked if we were going to get in, because he needed to leave, it was already overtime. I looked one last time at that snow-filled valley, at the hotels, at the ski trails, at the cable car, and found that she really was nowhere to be seen.

I got on the bus devastated and sat down next to my brother, who had already taken the window seat. I didn't care anymore. The trip became black and white for me. Sad.