sixteen;;

At the appointed time, I met her in front of the lounge. As agreed, I wasn't going to take classes at the ski school, so she took me to an area just below the hotels and we trained for two hours.

"Are we going to try again this afternoon?", she asked, already heading for the ski school, as she would've to give another class next. "In fact, my squad will meet in the lounge today in the late afternoon, around six. Do you wanna go with me?"

I agreed and said that I'd be training there a little longer. She thought it was great, but asked me to be careful.

I watched until she got away, wishing that class had lasted even longer. Not just because of skiing, but because I was beginning to realize that I was really enjoying Katya's company. She always managed to cheer me up, as if her mission in her life is making me feel happy.

I was practicing for some more time, because I wanted that, in the afternoon, when we practiced again, she could notice my progress, and that really happened.

When I entered the lounge, I saw that everyone was already there, at a large table, near the window. There was only one vacant spot, right next to Katya. As soon as I sat down, everyone started saying that my instructor was amazed by my evolution, that she'd told them that she'd never had a student that could learn so fast, and that in a short time I'd be a professional skier.

"You're exaggerated!", I gave her a little push. "I haven't even come down a ramp yet. I'm just walking on a plain track!"

"But the hard part are these basic notions, getting balance," Bob explained. "Now that you've achieved this, you'll develop super fast! Katya really came here in awe. I think you've made a good impression skiing."

I blushed when I heard that, but I managed to say, "It's just that the instructor is very good!"

She denied it, said that the student was the one who was great, and then the people started saying "hmmm...", as if they noticed we were connecting. I was denying it even more embarrassed, for fear that they were thinking that I was into Katya. I mean, she's very hot, and when she grabbed my waist to help me find the right posture on the ski I kind of shivered. And there was also that good feeling that I experienced beside her. But I knew it was just friendship.

Fortunately the subject ended up going to another topic, and the hours with that group, again, passed very quickly. When I realized, it was almost ten at night, and Katya once again took me to the hotel door.

"How about eight tomorrow?", she asked, as soon as we got to the reception. "I know it's early, but in that way our training could last longer."

I agreed without complaining. It was good that it was sooner, so I wouldn't get too anxious. I was really enjoying those classes...

"Agreed then," she said, bending down and giving me a kiss on the cheek, which I wasn't expecting.

As soon as she left, I hopped towards the elevator, but before I got in, I felt a hand holding my arm.

"Can I speak to you, Trixie?"

"Pearl? Of course..."

"Look, I'm seeing what's going on. I know that you and Katya are getting closer, and only the blind are unaware that it will happen. But I wanted to tell you that she's just hitting on you to forget me. She stayed behind me for a long time, we ended up dating for a few months, but as I despised her, she decided to stay with the first one that appeared just to hit me. I don't know if anyone told you that, but Katya has a reputation for using people. She had a time when everyone called her "Russian Whore". And as you are young and little experienced, I wanted to tell you what's going on, so you don't fall for it. I don't think you deserve it. I just warn you not to comment to her that I told you that, because I know she will deny it. "

The first thing I felt when I heard her words was a surprise. First of all, because she said that everyone was seeing that something was going to happen between Kat and me. But, I was also suspicious of Pearl's words. After all, I was jealous. We had never talked about it, but I always thought she didn't have a very big repertoire in the love area ...

"HM, OK. Thanks for letting me know. "Was all I answered.

She stood up, looking very happy, and said, "Come on! You are too cute to be deceived "

Cute...

I spent the night going through my conversation with Pearl, trying to think of something to do. In the end, I decided to tell Katya and find out her version of the story, even though Pearl asked not to do that.