8

Rich stood infront of Dylani as he was held down on his knees. "You stupid mathafucka." Rich snapped as his pistol pierced through Dylani's skin drawing blood.
"You know how much money you made me lose out on?" Rich gritted.

"The fuck is you on D? I know we aint on the best of terms but for you to not get the job done is baffling to me." Rich spoke as Dylani kept taking deep breaths as the men held him up by his arms. He was furious, and his adrenaline was pumping to point he felt he could kill Rich right then and there. Dylani spit out the blood on the ground that pooled into his mouth before looking up at Rich as blood trickled down his face.

"On my mama grave you got one last chance to redeem yourself my nigga." Rich spoke with a bitter chuckle. "Or so help me God, you won't make it to see another light of day."

"Same nigga! Gettem gone. By tomorrow night Dylani. It's alotta' shit i play bout. But this is not one." Rich said punching him one more time making his head fly back as he hissed at the pain as he still kept his composure. "Gettem the fuck out my face." And with that the men picked Dylani up to stand on his feet as Rich walked off to the back somewhere.

"Fuck offa' me." He muttered as he yanked himself out of their hold.

The night that Harmoni got irresponsibility drunk was the same night that Dylani was supposed to get the job done, but totally disregarding his mission he went to Harmoni's aide for his own reasons.

Totally forgetting about his mission, he had never did that before, so this was a first. This was the first time Rich had physically put his hands on him and the action alone wasn't sitting right with him.

And for Rich to think the shit was okay is what really was setting Dylani off. Rich knew him personally he knew Dylani wouldn't go for that shit which is why he had his two minions hold him down. But Dylani just took his lick as he bitterly chuckled.

"Show his bitch ass." He mumbled as he made his way out of the warehouse. Getting in car he pulled out his phone before hovering over her contact. "Fuck it."

Send me Rich brother number.

Locking his phone he threw it on the passenger seat before he sped off going to his apartment. He heard his phone ding instantly picking it up knowing it was Gianna texting him back.

Harmoni.

Instead he read the contact name and locked his phone putting it back down without a second thought. He had too much on his mind and he didn't need to come at her wrong on accident so he chose to not even open her message.

Once he got to his apartment he he stumbled his way inside grateful that he didn't live upstairs. Quickly unlocking the door he entered the apartment slamming the door behind him as he went straight to the bathroom.

He opened the mirror to the bathroom grabbing the alcohol and peroxide and a couple cotton balls before sitting on the toilet. "Bitch ass nigga so over with."

Meanwhile Harmoni sat infront of his apartment ready to return his clothes. Ever since brunch they had linked up with each other more often rather than keep running into each other on accident. They had agreed for her to come over today so she could bring him a plate of food and return his clothes. She had texted him that she was a few minutes away but never got a text back.

She bit down on her lip as her thoughts started to consume her. Maybe it was a mistake coming over since he didn't reply. Maybe he just didn't wanna' see her. So many questions peaked her mind before she sighed deeply. "Fuck it." She mumbled as she got out of her car anyway and made her way to his apartment. Knocking on the door she instantly regretted getting out of the car. She stood there for a few minutes before she shrugged getting ready to leave before she heard the lock unlock and soon the door opened revealing Dylani.