The Cursed hotel

Author POV

The car suddenly stopped at the middle of the road which was surrounded by woods.  He looked at the driver and furrowed his eyebrows together then asked, "what happened? Why did you stop the car?".

The driver was trying to check the problem of it then let out a sigh and turn his head back to the passenger.

"Sorry sir something went wrong so I can't go forward now" he said with guilt as the long haired guy sighed and just shook his head and mumbled a "it's okay".

He opened the door and stepped out of the car and take his bag with him. He take out some money and payed the driver . He turned his head to take a look around the place .

He saw its was only woods around the road or nothing and it was already dark , maybe it was already 9:30 pm. He turn his head back to the driver .

"Is there any place to stay for the night because I don't know where to go now?" He asked as the driver come out of the car.

"Well I don't know if there any place to stay over or not" the driver replied. "Okay I may try to find one , bye" he bend a bye to the man and started to walk further and at the back the driver was trying to found out what's wrong with this car and why did it stop at the middle of the forest.

He was walking around and it was just woods around the road . He tighten his grip on his bag and put his another hand inside his jacket because it was Kinda cold and the view of the forest was giving him chills down his body .

He was heading back to Seoul after visiting his aunt at the other city.  His aunt love him so much that why his aunt just don't want him to go . But he need to because his college was starting again after the vacation. Two day left before the college will start .

After eating lunch Finally his aunt let him go back and now here is he walking at the middle of the endless forest , without knowing where he is going.

He finally stopped because he was tired from walking too much because he was walking for such a long time . He take a look around for some place for stay at the night .

Suddenly his eyes caught something, huge building standing between the forest , was surrounded by the woods. He slowly stepped towards the building and soon he saw a sign over the wall .

"THE GOLDMARRY HOTEL"

Mix of feeling was running around his mind as he slowly stepped towards the hotel and touch the gate made of cold silver bars . He slowly push it to the inside and it made a sound then fully open. 

He went inside and the lights is hotel was shining so brightly.and Finally he stepped inside the hotel . He take a look around but he don't saw no one .

But boy was wrong , suddenly he saw a guy at the counter , sitting there being well dressed and judging by his outfit he was the a Receptionist.

He went to the counter and the guy with long hair immediately greet him and give him a smile which was kinda creepy for some reason. In first look the smile was normal but as you observe more closely then it will give kinda creep Vibes.

He went to the counter and stood there. He take a glance at the receptionist nameplate and saw its was "beomgyu" written there.

"How can I help you Mr young guy" he said and the voice was deep but sweet as well friendly. "I am finding a place to stay so I went here" he replied.
"Okay , means you want a room"  the receptionist said as he nodded.

"Okay wait a minute, please fill this form" beomgyu said and give him a form. He take the form and started to fill it. Beomgyu was observing everything he was writing at the form .  "Choi yeonjun, what a coincidence we have the same surname " beomgyu interrupted between which made yeonjun looked up and slowly nod his head .

"I am done with it here" he give back the form and beomgyu give him a key for room. "room no.245" that's what the receptionist said while handing him the key.

Yeonjun take the key and his bag from the ground then started to walk towards the elevator but got interrupted by beomgyu again .

"The elevator don't work so please take the stairs , it's only at the fourth floor" Yeonjun again nod his head and turn to the stairs and he was feeling kinda weird here because when he saw the building from the
Outside it seem like it was only have three floor.

"May I ask something?" He turned back to beomgyu who again give him a another smile which made him feel another creep in his mind .

"How many floor you guys have?"

"The building have only 30 floors" yeonjun eyes just widen like he can't believe what he heard . But he don't let it show to the receptionist.

He just slowly nodded and walked towards the  stairs . He was walking upstairs and suddenly he heard that from his back that beomgyu is saying, "Be careful at night because The Owner always visit here at night, and he make so noise which may disturb you" he felt that beomgyu voice was kinda deep and it becomes more weird .

He didn't turn back just walked towards the upstairs and soon he reached his floor and take a look at the long hallway. The hallway was dark just few lights was on which didn't light the whole hallway that much .

He slowly step towards his room and but suddenly someone come out from one of the room which made him startled as the young man to look at him. 

The guy was wearing a white shirt inside the black coloured vest blazer and black pants and the thing was getting the most attention was the guy hairs because it was dyed in White sliver coloured.

"Oh I am so sorry if I made you startled by my sudden appearance" the guy said and bowed in apologize. "Nah it's okay" yeonjun said. "Who are you?" He added more .

"I am a staff member of this hotel, my name is taehyun" the guy replied who's name is taehyun and flashed a smile which wasn't creepy as the receptionist but still something was strange.

"May I ask you why there are not so many people here because I think it's only me who is staying here?" Yeonjun asked which made taehyun smile fade away .

"It's night time so most of the people left at morning or evening so maybe that's why I need to go and I already have cleaned your room so enjoy your staying here" taehyun said and passed by him .

Yeonjun take a look inside of his room then turn back to ask taehyun about something but when he turned around there was no one like no one it was only him at the hallway alone.

Like it was impossible someone to walk within a second from here because the hallway was fucking big and it's really impossible.

Yeonjun wasn't feeling well about here but he can't do anything he need to stay here at least got a place to stay or he need to walk around the road whole night or what if something dangerous happened to him but he don't know he made a huge mistake just by stepping here.......

.
.
.

TO....BE... CONTINUE

hope you guys like it and if yes then please vote for it and comment how was it and also follow me for more updates.

Bye love you .