Strange things

Author POV

Yeonjun Finally made it to home and when he get inside he just shut the door and locked them. He closed all his windows and cover them with curtains and straight went to his room.

He close the door of his room and slide down to the door to sat at the ground and let out his tears . He was so scared like who wouldn't. He just come back from his dead .

He bring his knees to his chest and hide his face inside his knees and continuously blaming himself for his stupidity. Moments later he stop crying and went to take a shower to relax and then he will sleep because he felt like his eyes can't stay open anymore.

After the shower he lay down at the bed and fall asleep and he slept for such a long time that day .

After this incident yeonjun didn't even come out from his apartment for a whole day . He didn't meet anyone or talk to anyone and it made his neighbours kinda worried because yeonjun is always friendly.

One day at morning

Yeonjun was brushing his teeth while rubbing his eyes. He was standing in front the mirror. He open his eyes to felt like being stared by someone which made him confused like there was no one here .

He then shrugged it off and turned to the mirror but he get startled by the words written in red blood at his mirror.

He don't know what is happening with him now . He rubbed his eyes and again looked up to saw there was nothing written in his mirror.

"I must be hallucinating things" he mumbled under his breath then again started to brush his teeth without having a idea what is going to happen with him in future.

He then took a shower and get ready for his college. He don't feel like to eat anything so he just took a apple and went out of his small apartment.

He saw his neighbours Mrs Jo was standing there, cleaning the hallway outside her doorstep. Yeonjun bowed down to the lady as the lady also flashed a smile at him .

Then they have a little chitchat Because yeonjun was the youngest at this floor beside another neighbour who was also young like kind of older then him.

So the elder neighbours just like to take care of them . "Why you didn't come out for one day like I was worried for you" she said and yeonjun made a lie about that he was sick .

Because yeonjun don't have anything to prove that what happened to him that night what if no one believe his words .

"Oh okay take care of yourself and if you need anything just call me okay" the lady said and yeonjun smiled then nod his head .

Yeonjun mother died when he was kid and his family was heading back home. They got into a accident and only he and his father can made to survive, unfortunately his mother died . So whenever Mrs Jo take care of him like he always feel that it was his mother . And his father stay at overseas

Mrs Jo again turn her head to do what she was doing but she got surprised when she heard someone footsteps from yeonjun apartment. But he has already left and yeonjun live alone then who is inside?.

But then she can't hear any footsteps so she just shrugged it off and went back to her room and closed the door.

Time skip to college