Run away

Author POV

"Why you didn't replied to me when I was calling you several times I hate this" The guy said with the most innocent face ever but if his face features and his voice made him look innocent.

Yeonjun was backing away from the guy who was walking slowly and slowly towards him . Enjoying the fear all over that Human's face .

"Please -e let me-e go, I beg-g you" yeonjun said , his Voice was shaking and eyes was already filled with tears .

"Why? I told you that I will let you go huh? No I guess because I like to play with humans , Because they're so dumb and do the most stupid things" The demon said .

Yeonjun turned to run to the other side because when he first come here he did notice there was a second staircase at the other side .

He started to run towards the stairs with all his strength just don't want to get killed by this demon who was standing in front him few moments ago.

He finally found the second staircase and was about go down and run away but he again tripped over and stood there . Tears was rolling down his cheeks .

The demon looking tall guy was sitting at the stairs, mumbling a song like in a creepy way . Then the guy turned to him and smiled which was of course not sweet .

"You can't run away from here then why you're wasting your strength here hmm" the guy got up from his place and within a second he come and stood in front yeonjun making the black haired guy get scared and let out a scream.

He turned to again run away but he get pushed by the demon and fall at the ground. He looked up to saw the guy still standing there with a creepy smile and some blood was coming out from his lips .

"You will be one of my young victim like how young you look, how old you, maybe around 22?" The guy asked while walking closer and closer to yeonjun who was trying his best stay away .

"Answer me I don't like this types of attitude" the voice become deep and yeonjun felt like the Voice went all over the hotel .

"Help! Please somebody help!" He scream for help but if there was someone and this made the demon chuckled at his foolish act

"Like do you really think there are someone who can save you huh? Unfortunately it's only you and me in the hotel, there is no way to run away" he said that and with this his hands turned into sharp claws.

The sharp long nails of that demon made yeonjun lose hope for to stay alive Because he don't thinks so he can get out of here without being the meal of that demon .

The guy jump over him to attack but then suddenly stopped , he slowly turned his eyes to yeonjun face who eyes was closed and he was breathing heavily waiting for the next . Then slowly look down at his Neck.

For some reasons he felt attract to the human like the guy was beautiful and has a nice body , pretty face , kissable lips and attractive neck and collarbone. like everything of him was perfect and specially the neck , he want to kiss those cherry plump lips and give wet kisses around the neck and leaves so many marks on there .

He can smell the scent of that human and  he smirked then got up from the guy who still didn't open his eyes .

Seconds later when yeonjun can't feel any types of pain or any person appearance around him he finally open his eyes and take a look around to saw No one was there .

He again look around but there was no one. He got up from the ground and take his bag then run towards the exit with his all strength don't even dare to look back .

He was running and running don't know where he is going but all he want is to go home safely and he don't wanna saw that guy face again.

Finally he stopped at the highway and he take a look at the sky and it was still dark around and he can't saw any car passing by so he can ask for a ride to his home.

He didn't sleep for the whole night and he didn't eat anything for such a long time. He was feeling so weak that he can't stay up anymore but he don't want to get fainted here he wants to leave this place as soon as it's possible.

Finally a car was passing there . He signal the car to stopped and the car driver saw the signal and stopped his car in front yeonjun.

"Please help me! Can you take to the XX/A road , please " hopefully the guy agreed with him and yeonjun get in his car then the car droved away .

Yeonjun was still trying to catch his breath then suddenly he saw from the side window of the car that the guy still standing at the middle of the road , smirking at him .

He don't dare to look back at the guy again, he just close his eyes and tighten his grip on his bag.

At the behind

"We will meet soon baby boy" The guy chuckled as his facial features change into a Normal human form which was not creepy but attractive and then teleported to the hotel again and entered the hall .

He come and stood there to saw the three was already there waiting for him . Beomgyu come out from the middle and bowed down to the guy .

"Master soobin why you let him go?" He asked as the demon who's name was soobin smirked and went to the dining hall of the hotel then sat down .

"Master you didn't answer us?" Taehyun asked the same question.

"Nothing I just want him as my queen" Three of them gasped at his words .

"What? But he is human it's impossible to do?" Hueningkai said but immediately shut his mouth when he meet those red cold eyes of the demon .

"I didn't ask your opinion so no need to said in advance okay , I hope you understand" soobin said and look at them .

"I am hungry just bring me my dinner" he ordered and three of them nodded their head and bowed down to soobin before leaving the hall .

Soobin was playing with his glass of wine well , this is not wine but human bloods that he was drinking. He slowly smirked while thinking about the guy earlier.

"He is mine, my desire, my prey and my queen " and he started to laugh like so loudly as the sound went all over the hall Because it was only him .

.
.
.
TO ..BE... CONTINUE

hope you like this part and let me know you guys thoughts on the part.

Vote , comment and follow me bye love you 💕