The Desire

Author POV

Yeonjun was sitting at his bed While thinking about everything. Like he should tell anyone about this but he was also feeling so scared about this because what if someone get into a danger if he told about this .

He can put someone Into danger like this but he also need to come out from this too.
He was in his deep thoughts suddenly he felt a cold pair of hands wrapped around his waist which made him got up from the bed and turned to saw it was soobin, sitting at the bed with his usual smirk .

"What happened baby , why you get up like this?" He asked so normally like it was nothing but for yeonjun it was his nightmare.

"Don't touch me-e" yeonjun said as soobin chuckled and got up from the bed then come to him and pull him close by the waist Yeonjun try to push him tho.

"If I can't touch you then no one else can't touch you either because you belongs to me" soobin whispered with his deep tone into his ear .

"I don't belongs to you and this is my body you don't control me" yeonjun replied as soobin was raging in anger but he was trying to control his temper .

"Stop with your stubborn self it will be bad for you" he said as he let yeonjun go from his grip then sit down at the bed .

"Why don't you understand I really want you because if I am Joking around then by now you was already dead" soobin said but yeonjun don't care about those words.

"My dead was better then being your queen" he replied as soobin was about to say something but suddenly the bell ring which made their attention draw towards the door.

"Go open it" soobin said and yeonjun run to the door then opened it saw Youngsun was standing there at his doorstep. He don't know why but he felt really so happy to saw the older and immediately hug him .

Youngsun got surprised by the younger action but he didn't pull away from the hug .  "What happened yeonjun, are you okay?" He asked as he can hear sobbing noises .

"Please help me-e" yeonjun pull away from the hug and look at the older with his teary filled eyes which made the older worried for him even more .

"Help? Yeonjun are you okay? If you want to tell me then please let me know if something is bothering you" Youngsun said and yeonjun was about to tell him but then suddenly he felt someone hand at his back ,  a iced cold hand, running around his back .

He slowly turned to saw soobin standing behind him with a creepy smirk as he come closer to yeonjun ear.

"I warned you to not tell anyone about me but you crossed your all limits" he whispered with a chuckled.

"Yeonjun, tell me?" Youngsun again asked but yeonjun shook his head . "Sorry hyung I was just joking around nothing is bothering me" he said as he can saw the older disappointed face which made hims felt guilty.

"Yeonjun do you think making someone worried is a joke!!" The older replied as soobin was walking around the living room , laughing while listening to them .

Yeonjun knew it that Youngsun can't saw soobin, that was walking around his house .
It's depends on soobin who can saw him and who can't.

"I am sorry hyung please don't get angry" he said as the older let out a sigh and nod his head . "Anyway I was passing by here so thought to check on you , but I guess I should leave now" Youngsun give a kiss on yeonjun forehead and walked away well if was normal for them but now it was something that Made someone pissed off

Yeonjun was in his thoughts until he was pinned to the wall by soobin which made him get startled.

"You're still testing my patience right? Okay you will regret for it" he said as suddenly yeonjun beard a loud noise coming from the downstairs.

He run towards the stairs to saw Youngsun laying at the floor as blood was coming out from his forehead. Yeonjun eyes widen as he run towards the older .

"Hyung! Hyung open your eyes! Is someone here please someone call the ambulance!!" Some neighbours come out because of his scream of help and there eyes also widen .

One of the neighbor call the ambulance as yeonjun was still holding the older at his lap , sobbing. He peaked through his eyes to saw soobin was laughing while sitting at the stairs like something funny happened here .

Moments later the ambulance come and take Youngsun to the hospital. Yeonjun wanted to go after them but suddenly he feel like he was pulled by someone and next moment he know he was at his room .

"So how was that? Don't think that I can only stop by this , if you disobey me more then it will be bad for you as well as for your friends, so you better listen to me" soobin ordered as yeonjun agreed Because he know he is in great danger right now and soobin is way more danger then he thought so it better to agree with him .

"Now let's have some fun I guess" yeonjun understand what he meant by this but he can't say anything in back . He was just looking at the guy with fear and he was breathing heavily.

Soobin push him towards the bed and hovered over him then pinned his hands beside his head . He straight went down to yeonjun neck and started to give wet kisses .

Yeonjun don't have any strength to move now or push the demon from him , he know he had become the desire of the demon and there was no way he can escape.

He let out a loud moan Because of sudden bite at his neck which was painful Because it was not a human after all a demon was marking him .

Yeonjun try to hold his moan but seems like how his luck betrayed him, his mouth also did the same . He let out a moan which was filled with pain instead of pleasure.

"Don't hold your moans baby, just scream as much you can I want to hear you begging for this"

The night was the most Terrible and painful night for yeonjun.

.
.
.
TO... BE.... CONTINUE

okay here the another part don't forget to vote and follow me for more updates.

Love you my Blue Luvies