The Demon

Author POV

"Who are you!!?" Yeonjun asked because he didn't saw soobin human form face so he can't recognise him.

"I am your nightmare well remember the demon guy at hotel" he replied with the most sharp smirk ever . Yeonjun understand this was the creepy demon looking guy from the hotel .

"W-what are you doing here!!!" Yeonjun yelled like he just don't want to saw his nightmare again but his nightmare was already sitting at the bed.

The guy was sitting at the bed with a smirk and he was wearing a white coloured plain shirt with light brown coloured pants. Three upper buttons was open , Revealing his chest .

"Why, I come here for you? Oh do you really think that I can't come out from that Hotel then I guess you're so dumb like really dumb" Soobin said while getting up from his bed and went near yeonjun who take few steps back .

"Get-t out of my house, please" Soobin chuckled and pinned yeonjun to the door and come near his face, like there was no gap between them just few inches far away .

"Do you think I come here to visit you? Hell nah there are no way I am leaving now" he smirked and take a smell of yeonjun scent .

"Damn it I really like your scent , I will love to mark your neck" he whispered as yeonjun eyes widen. "What! Don't even think to do that!!" Yeonjun yelled at him which was the most biggest mistake he made right now.

The gaze of soobin eyes become darker as he angrily grab yeonjun by the throat and pinned him to the wall so hard which made yeonjun hit his head at the wall and he was trying his best to free himself that demon but if he can.

"How dare you think to yell at me!" He said and his voice changed into the deep and creepy one as the hotel night . Yeonjun regret for yelling at him so badly.

Suddenly soobin let him go and yeonjun fall at the ground while coughing. Soobin walked away from him and stood near the table .

"Listen here you Human, I just want you only you because I have never saw someone so beautiful like you in my 600 years of living at earth so don't do something stupid that will force me to hurt you" soobin said while playing with the flowers at the table .

"I-i don't care about your words, j-just get out of my house and leave me alone-e" yeonjun was trying to catch up with his breath and soon he stop coughing.

Soobin stop playing with the flowers and turned his eyes to yeonjun then smirked again like it was one of the dangerous thing of him

"Don't take my words as a joke okay, Because I am dead serious" he said .

"Anyway I am leaving for now but you better stay careful okay and don't even think to tell anyone about me, I am warning you" with that soobin teleported from his room to his hotel .

Yeonjun was staring at the window until he noticed the flowers at his table , the flowers was already dead by now as he can remember he saw put new fresh flowers at the vase but now there already dead .

He slowly get up from his place and somehow managed himself went to his bathroom. He let out his tears when he again saw the same message in the mirror.

"We will meet soon"

The messages he got was kinda similar like this like .

"My queen you will be mine soon"

"You can't run away from me"

"I am behind you"

"Let's play a game and see who wins"