Play a game

Author POV

It's been seven days , yes seven days passed away after the last incident and this seven days was nothing less then a hell for yeonjun, well what do you even expect from a demon who come from hell .

He felt like to just end himself but at the same moment he failed at his attempts Because of soobin .

The guy just don't let him live in peace now , he always come over and have been doing this to him for several times like he can't save himself from this .

He didn't went to meet anyone or either he went to college Because he don't have any energy left at his body .

He don't know how is Youngsun now after that , he didn't contact to anyone so he don't have any clue about the older .

He was laying down at the bed while suffering in pain at his body . He his body was hurting so much like he can feel his legs now .

He was sobbing quietly while suffering in pain suddenly he feel someone presence at his room .

He turned to saw it was soobin who was standing near the table , looking at him with a smirk . His eyes filled with tears when he saw him again.

"Please leave me alone!" He burst into tears and started to sob loudly as it made soobin chuckled at him

"Such a poor baby , why are you crying baby" Soobin said while walking toward yeonjun who was backing away until his back touch the board of the bed .

Soobin come near his face but yeonjun moved his face away from him which made soobin angry as he hold his chin and made yeonjun look at him .

"Don't even think to avoid me" he whispered with a deep and cold tone which made yeonjun gulped and he was sobbing.

"I know it's hurt but why don't you just obey my words hm , it's because of your stubbornness" soobin whispered as he slowly went down to his neck .

Yeonjun closed his eyes and tight his grip on soobin shoulder when the demon bite his neck then started to suck after leaving a mark there .

Yeonjun wants to push him away but he know it will be bad for himself so he just accept his fate which is already a mess.

Soobin pinned down yeonjun hand at the bed while sucking around his white milky skin of his neck , leaving marks all over .

He was about to continue more but suddenly the bell rang which made him groan in annoyance as he let go yeonjun from him .

"Go and check who comes?" He said as yeonjun fixed his shirt and slowly walked toward the door even though it was hard for him to walk Because he was still feeling sore .

He finally made it to the door and open it to saw his friends standing there in worried look for him . His eyes widen as he saw his friends.

"W-what are you guys doing here?" He asked to his friends as Yeji spoke up first between them .

"You wasn't coming college and also you wasn't replying to our messages so we was worried for you and also Youngsun oppa told us to check on you" Yeji said .

"Nah I am-m good, what will happen to me I wasn't been going to college Because I am-m kinda sick so Yeah" he replied with a nervous laugh as he take a peak at his room .

Soobin was staring at him with a smirk as he unbuttoned two of his upper buttons and licks his lips then look away .

Yeonjun was looking at him until Chaewon said, "but why I am feeling something is suspicious with you?" She raised her one eyebrow which almost caught yeonjun off guard as he turned to her.