The end

Author POV

Next morning

"Thanks for letting us stay here and help us" Yeonjun said to them and all of them bowed down to them.

"What you guys are going to do with this?" Ryan asked as yeonjun knew what he is talking about.

"I don't know, now Fate know what will happen?" Yeonjun mumbled under his breath and turned his body then start to walk away.

"We should go now" yeji said and they start to walk after Yeonjun. After walking for few miles they finally reached to a Bus stop.

They all sit down at the bus stop and start to wait for a bus to arrive. Yeonjun was in deep of his thoughts, thinking about how he can get over this.

Lots of thoughts was running around his mind which made his eyes again filled with tears but he wiped them away and turned to other side.

"Yeonjun are you okay?" He heard Wooyoung ask him so he turned back to his friend and slowly Nodded his head. Wooyoung know it so well that he is lying but he just let it go for now.

Soon a Bus arrived and they hoped into the bus and went to take their seats.

Time skip

Yeonjun entered his apartment in fear Because what if soobin was there but he saw there was no one the apartment was all empty.

He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly walked into his room and found it empty.
No one was there.

He let out a sigh of relief but a odd feeling come to his mind that why soobin is not here? Did he really set him free or?.

Lots of thoughts was coming at yeonjun mind but he shook them off and walked towards his bathroom to take shower.

After taking a shower he got ready to go out. He again take a look around his apartment and still he don't feel anyone appearance around him.

He take his bag and his key then walked out of the apartment. He make sure to locked the window and then come out. He locked his door and turned his body

He went towards the elevator and get inside it. He pressed the button to ground floor and started to wait for it to reach.

Time skip

Yeonjun come out from the Taxi and payed the driver then turned to the huge mansion in front of him. He pushed his heels to walk towards the front and now he was in front the main door.

He rang the bell and started to wait for the owner to open the door and let him in. He was tapping his feet at the ground while waiting.

Soon the door open and reveal the older with Bandage wrapped around his forehead. Without wasting a time yeonjun hugged him and let his tears come out.

"Youngsun-n" Youngsun didn't said anything, he patted yeonjun back and hugged him more tightly as yeonjun was sobbing at his shoulder.

Moments later

"You should've told me about this before?" He said to yeonjun who was looking at the ground with swollen eyes.

🎉 You've finished reading ━━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 ₊‧.°.⋆☠️•˚₊‧⋆. : 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐁𝐈𝐍 🎉