The game

Author POV

"So here are the rules , You guys need to hide from a man and you guys need to find the exit key through some clues, my servants will give you the clues for it but , but If the man found you guys then I don't know what will happen to you guys" soobin said while laughing and walking around the hall .

"And yeonjun will stay with me because i don't want him to get hurt by this" soobin said but yeonjun shook his head as no.

"No! I am not leaving my friends in danger like this I will play it as well!" Soobin rolled his eyes as he look at yeonjun.

"I am letting you live but here you become the stubborn of yourself" he said but still yeonjun didn't change his mind , he can leave his friends in danger like this when they try to help him .

"I am not changing my mind I will do this as well!" Yeonjun yelled back at him .

"Okay then let's see if you can win this because everything will be equal" soobin said while going upstairs , he snapped his fingers as suddenly they all heard a loud growl sound which made startled.

Suddenly beomgyu come from nowhere and hand them some torch then whispered into their ears .

"I don't want you guys to fail this so good luck" he whispered with a smirk as soon he disappeared from there .

"The time start now!" Soobin said from upstairs as they all turned to a side and start running Because they need to find the key to escape from here .

They run into a hallway and the lights of the hallway was already flicking so much which made hard for them to walk forward.

They started to check every room but they can't find anything not any clue or something that is useful.

Soobin was enjoying it while sitting at his chair at the hall room while playing with his glass . "They messed up with wrong person" .

"What should we do now?" Wooyoung said as yeonjun Finally burst out to them .
"Who told you guys to come back and get into the danger!!!" Yeonjun said to them which made his friends stared at him with disbelief.

"Oh wow do you really except from us that we will leave our friend in danger like this yeonjun then stop thinking like a stupid!" Yeji replied as yeonjun can't hold back his tears .

"Please I don't know what will happen now but I am sorry for you guys go get into this danger with me" yeonjun said while sobbing which made yeji regret for yelling at him.

"Yeonjun stop crying it's not time for getting weak we need to do something" wooyoung said as yeonjun slowly sit down at the ground while crying.

"But how this all started?" Chaewon asked as yeonjun explained then everything which made them just let out a sigh .

"Not like it's your fault just because of you're bad luck your now stuck here, stop crying" Chaewon went to him and give him a hug as wooyoung did the same .

"Let's find the key and exit from here" yeji said , to encourage them as they all nod their head and got up but suddenly they heard a loud noise again which made them come out of the room and look at the hallway.

Far away from them at the hallway someone was standing there , and judging by his shadow it's was not a human but something like a werewolf.

Suddenly wooyoung knocked off the flower vase which made the creature turned to their way and Their eyes wide open when the creepy looking creature start to run towards them . They all let out a scream and start to run towards the opposite.

Soobin heard them screaming which made him burst into laughing like so loudly as he take a sip of his blood wine .

They all get separate Because that creature , if they run together it will be hard for them so they get separate for now . Yeonjun went to other side with Chaewon as Yeji went to other side with wooyoung.