Getting Arrested

Arrest

The way I was arrested was months after the incidents occurred the cops decided to put out a warrant for my arrest on a Friday night before Christmas. This meant not only was I going to be in jail for Christmas, but I wouldn't see a judge for a bond until the following Monday. I spent three days in solitary confinement withdrawing from drugs. I think it was primarily weed because my body was heating up so much it felt like the room they caged me in was over 95 degrees. One thing that became of this, was they didn't give me deodorant or allow me to shower, so three days after being in a padded room pissing in a drain inches away from where you are supposed to sleep. They don't allow you to leave the cell under escort even to go to the restroom. A result of that is I almost hit the point where I needed to go to the hospital to empty my bladder, I couldn't go knowing there are six different cameras watching me take of the suicide jacket, completely naked. This wasn't the first time I had to get naked. Once you are booked in they watch you undress which I suppose gets their rocks off or why else would you apply for a job with that task description. So going back, I spent three days in isolation, one of which was December 25th they arrested me on December 24th on a warrant that could have been initiated whenever.

I went those three days with barely any water and sweating out what little hydration I had. Every time I asked for water the jailers would tell me they would get it soon and never did no matter how many requests I made. When a nurse finally came to see me on day 3 she had to get me an electrolyte based drink mix with a cup of water because I was so severely dehydrated.

She came to the window of the padded suicide room on day 3 to analyze my status. If an inmate harms or kills themselves while in custody the person releasing them from the padded room is held responsible. Therefore it was this woman's decision whether to let me out of solitary and into general population which she did after I met eye contact with her and told her how inhumane this was.