37: Another Type of Baby

"Babe, please get dressed", he was being stubborn as usual as I knew he didn't want to go. I knew he had been dreading it and whenever I had brought it up he'd change the conversation. Over the weekend we had stayed in and ordered in while lying in bed together and just enjoying each other's companionship.

"Can't we stay home, please", he begged me as I went to his closet and grabbed him a Polo shirt and grey pants.

"Please, for me and your sister get dressed, don't forget your mom is going to be there, you know how she loves us to be on time", I walked into my side of the closet as I heard a "shit" from under his breath and I heard him rush to the bathroom.

"Leave the bathroom open I have to do my makeup", I said as I heard laughing from the bathroom, I searched for something that matched the slightest bit and I found a matching set with a shirt being a crop top, with high waisted pants, it matched the grey from his pants.

I grabbed my makeup bag as I walked into the bathroom and searched for Nolan. He was nowhere to be found, he better not be playing hide and seek with me.

"Babe, you better be ready in 20 minutes", I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I put on my foundation.

"Oh I'll definitely be ready in 20 minutes", a voice came from the shower as I recognized his low but smooth undertone. I didn't look over as I turned to the side and finished completing my makeup.

"What are you doing?", I asked as I couldn't believe this foolishness he was planning on doing.

"Waiting for you to kiss me", he said as he had made another thing about a joke. He needed to get ready, but he was just too stubborn to do so.

"I'm not going to kiss you, not when your pulling stunts like this, please get ready", I begged him as I turned around not amused by his little ruse, my eyes fixed completely on his face.

"Fine, I will kiss you, because I love you and you need to get ready", I said as he put his towel on and made his way over to me. He kissed me lightly.

"I'm sorry", he whispered as I kissed his lips letting him know it's alright, he was just being protective of his sister's heart and I respected that.

I finished up my makeup and grabbed us both shoes, I grabbed myself a pair of sandals and him some dress shoes with socks.

He was already downstairs as I made my down the stairs and I saw him flipping through the vinyl, he had.

He saw me coming down the stairs and slipped on his dress shoes and as he finished he kissed my hand.

"Would you like to dance", he asked me as I took his hand as we swayed to the music together as he twirled me and I ended up on the couch, Nolan came to pick me back up, but I pulled him down with me. I flipped over and straddled him as I felt totally innocent doing this until I realized where I was, he held my hips at that moment as I tried to slip away. He kissed me intensely never letting go of my lips, that wanted all of his attention.

"Okay now we have to go", I said eyeing the clock as I grabbed my purse and he grabbed his keys and wallet, he interlocked his hand around me as I felt loved and protected.

"Can I drive", I said as we went down in the elevator, and exited the elevator door at the garage. Nolan brought out his keys as he honked the horn and there was a beautiful Bugatti and I wanted it.

"This is my baby", he said as we walked closer to it inspecting its every angle.

"I thought I was your baby", I whined as he hugged me tighter and he kissed my forehead, he opened the door as I slid in and checked out the interior, while Nolan slid in the driver seat.