49: A Great Husband

"Are you sure you have everything?", Alison asked for the 50th time as annoyed Leah hugged her mom to calm her frantic ways. She was being a mom, worried about her kid and I respected her for it, but everyone deserves a break, especially her.

"Mom, I'm fine", Leah told her for the 50th time as she sat on the couch already examining the games we had stacked up.

"Come on Ali, otherwise we will miss our flight", Clay tried to pull her out of the room as she runs up to Leah for the last time and said bye.

"Promise me you'll take good care of her, okay?", She asked Nolan and me as we shook our head and Nolan politely pushed his mom out for the sake of everyone in the room.

"Thank goodness, mommy left", Leah exhaustedly looked at the door and plopped onto the couch, she grabbed for the remote.

"No TV now we heard you have homework, go do it, and we can watch tv later", I told her as she rolled her eyes at my persistent attitude. She groaned as she pulled herself off the couch and grabbed her school bag as she went to the kitchen table.

"You're good at this", Nolan whispered from behind as he wrapped his arms around my hips. He kissed my cheek.

"You better good at this, too", I told him as he looked surprised and smiled at me with his pearly whites.

"We would make beautiful babies", he told me as I nodded, he kissed the inner-line of my neck. He trailed down my neck near my collar bone, as I inhaled his manly scent.

"What happened to let's wait?", I asked him as I ruffled his hair down with my fingers, and he stared at me with his daring and charming eyes.

"I just can't stop imagining you pregnant, you would look beautiful, and knowing it's a little me inside there, makes me happy", he smiled as he shared his sweet thought with me, it was sweet what he thought and it had always been my dream to be a mother.

"You would make a great father", I told him knowing how much he needed to hear it. He had changed for the better, and he had changed me opening me up.

"I hope so, but I also want to be a good husband", he told me as his hands raked through my hair and my hands rested on his hips. He kissed me softly, leaving me wanting more.

"You are a great husband", I told him as he kissed me again and his hands this time went to my body, his hands when to my hips as I kissed his lips.

"We should just go upstairs and I'll show you just how good I am", he smirked as he held my hands softly and I laughed at his attempt to seduce me. He took my hand in his and attempted tugging me up the stairs.

"Come on", he begged me as I laughed at his attempt, he went back down the stairs and he was ready to pick me up.

"I would love to say yes", he seemed joyous until he heard my response, he wanted a yes as I shook my head.

"Why not", he got down on his knees as he began praying and begging me as I pulled him up.

"Your sister is right over there", I pointed as he turned around and saw his sister lying along the couch flipping through a workbook.

"And you mister are banned from sex", I told him as I placed my hands against his shoulders and he looked yet again disappointed.

"But good try, you really had me there", I whispered into his ear as he smiled and whispered yes to himself as I walked to the couch to sit with Leah.

Nolan got up from his kneeling position and followed me like a lost puppy, he sat next to me as he immediately began cuddling up against me.

"Mommy and daddy do that all the time", Leah said without looking up at us, she just smiled and went back to her work, Nolan wiped his eyes, trying to get the image out of his head of his parents.