9-

Hello to the girls, gays and theys... I know that I don't usually write anything at the beginning of chapters but here goes:
It was Christmas yesterday and I wanted to wish my lovely readers a Merry xmas! (I only began writing this book three days ago and we have already hit 400 reads which means the world to me!).... Also, I was about to fall asleep last night, when I decided to write part of this chapter. I logged onto wattpad to see that we got the #1 tag in brothersbestfriend OMGGG.

So if you were here from the start, or just stumbled across this story, I would like to thank you for reading my work.

Times are really hard for everyone right now due to the pandemic and your support made my christmas a lovely one... so thank YOU

yes...I mean the beautiful person behind this screen...

RECAP:

I then backed away from her into my room and closed the door behind my entry. I knew that what I did was wrong,as Ethan and I had agreed as teenagers that our sisters were completely off-limits. However, I couldn't deny the sexual tension between the two of us and I knew that she felt it as well.

Maybe the next month was going to be more interesting than I had originally believed, I thought as I flopped onto my bed.

Rebecca's POV:

A thin strip of sunlight, that peered through the elegant curtains, lay on my tired eyes.

I had wrapped some cool sheets around myself, in an attempt to hide my naked body. After the unusual events that had unravelled last night, just to make matters worse, the 30 degree heat didn't make sleep any more comfortable.

So, at some point in the morning, I quite literaly said "Fuck it" before ripping off my pyjamas.

I lay under the sheets for a few more minutes, pondering the thought of getting up, but immediately disregarding it. This continued until a subtle smell of pastry made my stomach groan.

I rolled myself off the comfy mattress and slowly made my way onto my feet. As per usual, my vision practically disappeared, causing me to grip onto the slender wooden bedpost.

Once that I could see again, I clutched the sheet around my body and made my way into the shared bathroom.

As I discovered yesterday, the bathroom was shared with none-other than Ashton Miles. And as i also discovered yesterday, there were two doors on opposite sides of the bathroom. They both had to be locked if I wanted any privacy and I was glad to know that they were both lockable from the inside.

The last thing that I needed was a repeat of what had previously happened.

After locking both doors, I let go of the sheets and made my way into the large, walk-in shower.

The bathroom was roomy, with a large counter and two mirrors at the front wall.

Stepping into the shower, I twisted the nozzle and immediately jolted away from the Ice cold water. Whilst waiting for the water to heat up, I admired the elegance of the room. The room was mostly white with a touch of gold. The sinks, cabinet handles and mirror's border were all gold, complementing the grand shower. Beside the shower was a modern bath that fitted perfectly with the aesthetic of the room.

The warm water hitting my hand brought me away from my thoughts.

I let the water roll down my body and tilted my head back so that droplets landed on my face. My thick curls quickly reacted to them by cascading down my back, transforming my hair from a frizzy mess, into smooth and straight locks.