8-

RECAP:

Not being able to take anymore of his behaviour, I walked beneath his arm that he had rested on the door frame and rolled my eyes.

I was getting ready to walk Into the other room along the corridor, when a hand grabbed my wrist.

In one smooth motion, Ashton turned me around so that I was being pressed against the wall with his body firmly positioned against my back. Not denying the way my body became hot under his touch.

"This is for shutting the door on me earlier." He paused when he noticed me visibly shudder under his voice and a glint of lust was visible in his eyes. He loosened his grip on me but stayed at our close proximit, before leaning into my neck. "Oh and becca? Next time I find you half naked in my room, It won't be because you're in the wrong place." He whispered sensually before leaving a single kiss on my skin and walking into his room.

ASHTON'S POV:

I lay in my bad wishing that I wasn't alone. Today had been a fucking whirlwind to say the least.

Last time I saw Ethan was years ago but we often talked whilst gaming, on the other hand, I hadn't seen Becca since we moved and she was hardly recognisable.

Her thick black curls cascaded on her olive skin. She was taller now and nothing less than perfect. With her full lips, deep brown eyes and beautiful figure...

...She was perfect.

From the moment I saw her at the Airport, to when she fell asleep on me in the movie room, I found myself falling...

...Falling for the charms of Rebecca Brooke.

And it had only been one fucking day.

I didn't realise the effect that she had on me until a small group of French girls approached me at the beach today. Usually, my first response would be to flirt back, but I found myself comparing them all to her.

Like the shorter girl didn't smile like Becca, or the confident girl didn't have Becca's long eyelashes.

From then, I knew I had to stop myself from falling too hard and came up with an idea...

...She just had to fall first.

I held an unreadable expression as the film was playing, one that I had gotten too used to wearing in these recent years. That was until I felt a weight on my lap.

Becca's head rested on my lap as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

I glanced over at my sister and bestfriend who were also asleep.

Lifting her delicate head from my lap, I leant down and placed a kiss on her forehead before wandering over to the armchair to pick a blanket up for her.

When did i become so fucking soft?

Something inside of me wanted to stay with her all night but I knew that Ethan would kill me if I fell asleep beneath his sister, plus, although he could be completely irrational at times, I valued his trust.

I sighed as I stood up, making my way to bed.

Becca consumed all of my thoughts and my pathetic attempt at clearing them was by texting Maisy.

We have had an on-off thing ever since i moved to Marseille but we were more just like friends with benefits. It was an unhealthy way for us both to deal with our emotions, but I guess we were as toxic as each other.

She was probably asleep at this time or fucking some other boy so I decided to leave it.

Knowing full-well that I wouldn't be able to sleep with so many thoughts in my head, I walked down the stairs to take some sleeping pills which I happily took dry, but poured myself a glass of water for the morning.

When I got back into my room, the last thing that I expected to see was Becca getting changed.

She didn't look scared or even shocked when she saw me. Infact, she looked deep in thought when I caught her looking at my naked torso.

An unintentional smirk appeared on my face at this.

"I'm sorry. We have to stop meeting like this." She spoke, her voice fitting perfectly with her beautiful aura. She gathered all of her clothing from my floorboards before walking up to me.

I wasn't complaining though, I would never get bored of seeing her half dressed and flustered.

"You're cute when you're flustered."I said as if it was nothing. She was looking at me through her lashes at this point and it definitely didn't assist in making the tightening in my trousers any more comfortable.

"How many girls has that worked on?" she asked, looking extremely unimpressed at my comment.

"All but the one that I wanted it to work on." I quickly replied and a smile tugged on my lips.

She rolled her eyes, making me wish that she rolled them for a different reason.

As i was having these thoughts,she was already walking out of my room. Merde (Shit)

Without a second thought I pulled her wrist and maneuvered her so that he was against the wall. I pressed my front onto her and heard her breath hitch a little... parfait (perfect)

I placed my hands on the wall, either side of her head and brought my lips to her neck. Tucking her hair behind her ear I whispered,"This is for shutting the door on me earlier." I paused, having to collect myself as I felt her shudder under me and her breath visibly hitch, but this is what prompted me to continue."Oh and becca? Next time I find you half naked in my room, It won't be because you're in the wrong place." Seeing all the colour travel to her face caused me a spike of pride.

Knowing that what I was doing was betraying Ethan's wishes, only gave me enough adrenaline to do what I did next... I leant into her neck and placed a small kiss on her soft skin, breathing in the inviting smell of perfume.

I then backed away from her into my room and closed the door behind my entry. I knew that what I did was wrong,as Ethan and I had agreed as teenagers that our sisters were completely off-limits. However, I couldn't deny the sexual tension between the two of us and I knew that she felt it as well.

Maybe the next month was going to be more interesting than I had originally believed, I thought as I flopped onto my bed.

Thats all for today!
It's Christmas Eve Eve you guys! ahh I'm so excited!!
VOTE & COMMENT

Thats all for today!It's Christmas Eve Eve you guys! ahh I'm so excited!!VOTE & COMMENT