4-

RECAP:

We received our bags and quickly made our way out of the airport, listening to 'Left hand free' By Alt-J on Ethan's airpods. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts, stopping on a name that brought back many unwanted emotions...

Ashton.

REBECCA'S POV:

Ethan walked away talking to Ashton on the phone for at least 5 minutes, leaving me to sit on a curb in a random car park. I was sitting there, quite literally melting in the sweltering heat whilst waiting for Ashton to pick us up.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, in response I unlocked the screen and pressed on the notification.

When Sam's name appeared at the top of the message, I smiled at my phone probably looking like an absolute creep. Too bad I didn't get to read the message due to being tackled on the ground by Josie who was suffocating me with hugs.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my best friend, Josie, just so happens to be Ashton's little sister.

"OH MY GAWD!" She squealed as she pulled back from the hug. She took my hands in hers and we both stood up.

Josie wasn't small, but she was quite a bit shorter than me at 5'3 with curves in all of the right places. I was in awe of how beautiful she had become, I mean she was always the 'pretty girl' but my best friend was stunning! With long blonde hair that reached her waist and bright green eyes, I knew that she had all the French population falling at her feet.

"WHAT?" I screamed back and hugged her once more, as this was one of the many things that I couldn't do with her on our regular Facetime calls.

"Ok, don't take this the wrong way because you were always cute and all... BUT WHEN DID MY BEST FRIEND BECOME SMOKING HOT?!" She said spinning me around with a hand above my head like a ballerina.

"I could say the same bitchhh!" I said to her but made sure that I didn't scream anymore as we were attracting some unnecessary attention. She obviously didn't get my hint as she continued.

"BECCA YOU LOOK LIKE FRICKIN GODDESS!!" I started to get embarrassed at the attention as I pulled her to sit on the curb with me. My phone began to vibrate again in my pocket and Josie shot me a confused look.

"So who's the boy messaging you?" She questioned, wiggling her eyebrows

"No boy-"

"Oh cut the crap Becca! You come to visit me for the first time in two years looking like a freaking supermodel and you're telling me -" I cut her off by bringing my hand to her mouth.

"Okay, okay but not whilst Ethan is around." I told her.

"What do you mean, not when Ethan is around?" My brother asked, making me jolt.

Oh shit.

I turned around slowly and tried to think up something, I met his eyes and quickly diverted my gaze to the tall man with his back to us.

"Oi, Ashton get you ass over here you!" Josie yelled at him.

This is gonna sound super cringe but I swear when he turned around it was like he walked in slow motion. My eyes happily explored his perfect body.

Damn it. How can someone who was already hot, get hotter? God really has favourites.

It was only when he stood right in front of me that his eyes met mine.

I looked away as quickly as I looked at him, not being able to handle his stare.

Brushing myself off, I stood up and looked around the group.

"So...What are we all waiting for? Let's get this party on the road!" I said and began to strut in a random direction.

"We're parked over here Becca!" Josie yelled and I did a 180 spin which earned laughs from the group.

Laughs from everyone but Ashton, who looked deep in thought.

I wonder what he is thinking about?

Thank you so much again if you are sticking with the book!
Ahhhh I have so much planned!
Vote & Comment <3

Thank you so much again if you are sticking with the book!Ahhhh I have so much planned!Vote & Comment <3