HMP 8

"Jungkook-" Jin gets caught off as Jungkook laughed, a deep deep laugh

"I'm not Jungkook, you dumbass, it's me, the demon" He says, and Jin gasps. Yes, him and Jungkook always played around, but never had he heard the younger curse him.
"I said I'm no Jungkook, I can curse at you whenever I want" The demon says, rolling his eyes.
"Just get out of our maknae's body" Jin begged but the demon scoffs.
"After you guys invaded my property?" The demon says and Jin thinks.
"T-that haunted house?" He stutters and the demon nods, smirking.

"What did we do?" He asks.
"Come closer" The demon says and Jin moved a bit closer.
"Closer, you fucking bitch" The demon says and Jin did.
"You disturbed me... You guys shouldn't have went there, now your maknae is suffering because of y'all" The demon whispered before laughing again. Jin teared up, putting the food down.
"Oh, also, I wouldn't want to eat that, maybe Jungkook can. I only want blood and flesh" The demon says before his sharp teeth showed. Jin gasps, backing away.
"Your arm can be my meal, just move closer" He says before showing his full black eyes.

"N-no" Jin says and the demon starts to move around, the chains hitting each other because of it. Jin was getting terrified, so he collected all the things he brought up here, gulping. He then looked back at the demon, who stared at him with a death glare with his pitch black eyes. He then rushingly got out after.
"What happened?" Jin gets startled as he heard that voice. He saw Hoseok, gulping.
"That demon's scary" He says before walking away. Hoseok frowned, walking to the door and putting his ear near the door. He got scared by the laughing he hears inside, covering his mouth to refrain himself from screaming.