HMP 5

(My neck said: Help me 🙂

(My neck said: Help me 🙂. Cause my kitten is sleeping on my chest and decided to put his face on my neck.

"Jungkook? Oh, my goodness.... Why do you have blood on your hands?!" Jin asks as he sees Jungkook in the bathroom, staring at his bloody hands.
"H-hyungs... I accidentally hurt myself" He says, voice shaky as he stared at his hands with wide eyes. Today, he's Jungkook, not the demon.
"Koo, with what?" Hoseok says as he grabbed some towel. Yoongi walked to them, making the others frown.

"Yoongi? What are you doing?" Jin asks until Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's arm, causing the towel to fall.
"Hyu-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he screams after Yoongi pulled the sleeves up. All of them gasps, seeing what Jungkook was hiding. Bruises, scratches and weird cuts were on his arm. Jin covered his mouth, staring at Jungkook with teary eyes.
"Jungkook... What do you do with yourself?" He asks, biting his lips.

"Hyungs, listen to me, it's-" Jungkook cuts himself off, looking down. The demon slowly takes control. As he looks down, his eyes rolled to the back of his eyes and the demon was back again.
"Why? Do you guys even care?" The demon says, laughing.

"No! Let me explain to them!"

"Jungkook, of course we care" Jimin says, looking at him with worry.
"Tsk, just go away, I can take care of this" He says while Yoongi noticed how Jungkook's eyes wasn't the same, there was no emotions in it.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Of course, now can you guys leave me alone?" Jungkook says as he turned to the mirror. Yoongi saw something, like Jungkook's reflection wasn't the same as his own self. It's like he's crying, he closed his eyes and it disappeared.

"Leave me alone now"