HMP 11

Jungkook felt himself being shook, he opened his eyes and he's met with an angry Yoongi

"Here's the shit you wanted" Yoongi says, nearing the blood bag to his face. Jungkook turned his face to the side, sighing.
"Hyung, it's me" Jungkook says, looking at him.
"What do you mean? I ain't listening to you anymore, you manipulate us... Now let go of our maknae" Jungkook sees the tears that formed in the older's eyes.
"H-hyung" Jungkook stutters, grabbing Yoongi's hand which was near his.
"It is me... I missed you... This demon... He's been controlling over me for the past days... Maybe if I die, he would be gone too" Jungkook says and Yoongi gasps, shaking his head.

"No, no, I'm not having you dead. You need to live, we'll get rid of him, I promise" Yoongi says, tightening his hold on Jungkook's hand. It's like the younger would disappear any moment now, which Yoongi felt. He didn't want his maknae gone, he still need him.
"Hyung... He's slowly taking over... I think when the time comes, he'll have full control. After that... I'll be gone, forever... He'll be the one taking control of my body, I'll become a killer..." Jungkook says, tears fell down his cheeks.
"No, no, you need to fight him. If you don't want him taking control of your body, then fight him. I know you can do it, you're our strong maknae" Yoongi says, tears now also fell down his cheeks.

He grabbed Jungkook's hand so tightly, nearing it on his lips, not caring that salty tears fell down on his lips. Jungkook coughs, staring at his hyung with pity.
"I'm bothering you all so much, you guys need to deal with me and this demon that had taken over me, I hate that I'm doing this... You guys should've just killed me in the first place" Jungkook says and Yoongi glares, giving him this scary look.

"No, your aren't, we'll do everything to get you better, okay? Listen to me, okay? Everything will be okay"