HMP 6

"Jungkook, what's your problem? We just want to help you" Jin says and that's when Jungkook looked at him, his eyes turning red

"Leave me!" Jungkook yelled before some glasses broke. All of them gasps, covering their ears. Yoongi backed away, along with Hoseok before the door closed, harshly. As the door closed, Jungkook took over and started screaming.
"Hyungs! Help me! I'm not myself anymore! Help me! Help me get him out of my body!" Jungkook yelled. The six stared at the door and gulped.
"What's happening to him? Something's a bit off" Jimin says, his hands shaking as he grabbed on the door knob.

The banging and the screaming stopped, making all of them more nervous. The door opened and they were met with Jungkook, looking down.
"Jungkook?" Jin nervously said, hesitantly touching Jungkook's shoulder. He retracted his hand as Jungkook looks up, but with eyes closed. After a few minutes, the younger opened his eyes. They expected it to be his normal brown doe eyes, but all they saw was full black, there was no white showing. Jungkook stared at them and laughed maniacally.
"You're all gonna die!" Jungkook yelled until he grabbed Yoongi by the neck.
"You're gonna die! I'll go next to you!" He says before creepily turning his head to Taehyung.

Yoongi pushed and pushed him as he coughed. The others helping him, but Jungkook seemed a bit strong. So, they used all their power and got him off of Yoongi. The older coughed, touching his neck as Jin helped him up. Namjoon and Jimin held Jungkook back with difficulty, but they're managing.
"I'm gonna kill you all! Jungkook's already dead! I took over his body! He's not gonna be back!" He says, smirking as he turns his head to the mirror. The two looked at it and saw a crying Jungkook, staring at them.

"He-help m... Me"