B&W 11.

Their breaths hung in their throats. The sight infront of them was a sight they wished not even their enemies would witness.

The whole house was thrashed, broken and ruined, it looked as though a hurricane raked their whole house. Blood smeared all over the floor. His eyes caught a small pile.of dark brown fur gathered around ripped and shredded flesh.

"Nugget" a whisper left his lips. He gulped his fear and emotions reminiscing the times he had brought that cat in and fed it till wafa wasn't in shape. The animal had eventually started warming up to him and had become a good company of his. He took in a deep breath looking away from the bloodied cat.

"Buraak" a broken whisper resounded in the silent house. He turned to her who stood stunned staring at the ceiling. A trail of crimson trailed down the side of her nose. He followed her gaze and what he aw made his lung stop functioning.

"Sabra" he let out a breath staring into the eyes of the corpse that hung face down above them, covered in blood.

His eyes widened and he pushed Wafa and himself out of the spot, the body fell down. Wafa screamed shutting her eyes tightly. He held her against his chest not letting her move her face even a bit to look at the scene.

His eyes stayed on the woman laying limp on floor. The sound of broken bones filled his ears and the woman moved in front of him. Was breathed in deeply with every move the woman made. The face down body turned over on its own and a growl ripped out of its split open mouth.

Her mouth was cut open in a horrifying grin, bloodied the woman turned her head towards him. Her front ripped open. He felt nausea at the sight.

The white in her eyes started evaporating into black abyss. An echoing deep laughter rumbled the walls of the house. He slowly started moving towards the door hiding Wafa behind him. The woman got on all fours, hands and feet twisted in in human ways.

They were about to run out when the door shut closed on its own. Wafa banged on the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"She's mine" a growl erupted from behind them. Buraak turned around and found Sabra standing behind him.

"Back off" he said shielding wafa with his body.

He started reciting Ayat ul Kursi, he recited it three times and blew it on himself and Wafa.

"I will not let you have her. She's my possession" the being yelled making the glass windows break and then to conceal their eyes with their hands.

"She's no one's. You hear me" Buraak yelled trying to open the door to escape.

"Please let us go" Wafa cried making his head tilt towards her. A laugh made her shiver back, she knew it well that laughter.

"He can go but you.. I won't let you leave" that entity said coming towards her in the speed of lightening. It was about to reach her when it was pushed away.

Enraged it got up back at his feet and glared at the woman, she was untouchable for him and he craved her. With an unquenchable thirst it charged towards her again but a step away something threw him off. He screamed in pain, the force burned it to the core.

His black eyes looked in her direction but all he saw was a wall of silver around the duo. Yelling in frustration it tried again but this time the blow as hard.

They witnessed as something stopped him from even reaching them. The doors opened and they ran out without a second look at the limp body of the woman.

Once they were out Wafa kneeled down breathing heavily. Lowering his wife to the ground he sat down next to her. He took in deep breaths inorder to calm himself down. What he had witnessed had made him insane.