A&N 2.

The morning soon arrived and so did another surprise. Its been a few weeks since she came here. She wanted to ask him many questions but he never payed any heed to her always ignored her a worthless object. Today was the day Hus wife and daughter were coming back and like always he forgot to pick them up.

Haniya entered the house with her five year old daughter Zainab trailing behind her. Leaving Zainab behind she went upstairs to their room directly.

"WAKEUP AMAN!!" She yelled. He woke up with a jolt. He looked at the door to see her seething in anger.

"Ohh hi." He said going back to sleep.

"AMAN wake up." She said shaking him.

"What?" He sat up RU bing his eyes.

"First you didn't cone to pick us up I let it be thinking you must be planning a surprise for our return but then I find out that no my husband is busy sleeping" she started listing her complains.

"Zainab!" His face glowed with utmost joy hearing about his daughter. He didn't waste a minute in running out and downstairs. Not even caring if he had a shirt on or not.

He almost flew downstairs but stopped in his tracks to see his little angel busy conversing with his new wife she sat on the with her adorned in a pale green kurti with matching trouser and dupatta that sat on her head as always.

"And you know I love cake and ice cream and my toys....." The list went on as he heard his precious baby rant about the things she loved and then to  the girl who was listening to her with complete attention.

"Zainab" he called his daughter who at once was in his arms as he hugged her close. Kissing her all over her face and the smile not wanting to leave his face.

Nazish was left dumbfounded when she heard her call him 'papa'.

He also has a daughter. He has a whole family. She thought.

Her heart stung but she ignored it seeing him shower his love at his daughter she was reminded of the time when her father was alive and she was once cherished maybe even more than this. She didn't realize she was staring until he cleared his throat.

Her eyes abruptly snapped at his. She then took in his appearance which wasn't much. Her eyes fell to her feet the blush covering her cheeks. He thought that it looked adorable but soon snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his wife yelling from the top of the staircase.

"WHO'S THIS GIRL?" She asked yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Who are you?" She asked shaking the girl when her husband didn't reply her.

"A-a maid ma'am" she said looking down. He felt something weird when she referred her self as a maid but isn't it what he told her to be.

"A maid huh? Then what are doing gazing at my man huh?" She said in a voice filled with venom making Nazish flinch.

"Go make breakfast for us." Haniya ordered her and she obliged and made a bee line towards the kitchen.

"Suddenly why did you need a new maid." She asked tossing a t shirt his way.

"Zainab is getting big and since you don't actually pay attention towards her I hired a caretaker for her" he said nonchalantly.

"You dare to accuse me of not taking care of my own daughter. How dare you?" She said starting a fight with him as usual. He was just keeping up with her because of Zainab and his mother other wise he would've easily divorced her and moved on.

"So how's my baby?" He asked his daughter while rubbing Hus cheek against hers making her giggle and her mother furious for being ignored.

"I had a lot of fun with Nano and mishi and-" her list of activities went on and on and he listened quietly and attentively.

"Umhmm" Nazish cleared her throat to gain their attention but Haniya's constant chattering and baby zainabs giggles covered her voice.

"A-" she was about to call his name but soon stopped realizing what she could've done so instead of her she acknowledged Haniya.

"Ma'am breakfasts ready" she said loud enough to be heard but low enough to be polite.

"Hmm good" Haniya said and stood up from her place leading the family towards the dinning area.

He brushed past her. His eyes fixed on her tiny form as he walked past her. Her long lashes cast down like always. Hair strands framing her face which had a little bit of redness because of his mere touch.

"What's your name?" Haniya asked as she took a bite of her scrambled eggs.

"Nazish" she whispered lowly. She took a quick glance at him but looked down soon. Her eyes kept drifting towards his feet since she didn't have the courage to look completely upwards.

"What does it mean?" She asked again. As much as Nazish wanted to leave this woman was dragging the conversation even more.

"Pride(proud)" she replied.

"So Nazish from now on you're Zainab's caretaker/nany. You'll take care of her in my absence and presence both since I'm a busy woman also how much are you qualified?" She asked after ordering.

"Never mind you wouldn't even be qualified. Educated people don't work as maids" she said without letting her answer.

"Just keep an eye on Zainab always. And Zainab you also at least try to behave with her." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Mama I'm done" Zainab said pushing her almost full plate and getting down from her seat.

"Zainab finish your food first." Aman said since Haniya just nodded her away.

"No papa I'm full. Can I go play with Naz?" She asked her father

"Naz?" He asked a little confused.

"Naz-ish is too big for me and I like Naz" she said breaking Nazish's name into two.

"Ohh yes you can." He said but continued before they could leave.

"Nazish." He called her making her breath hitch and make her stop in her tracks. Her heart did a Summersault making it beat unevenly.

"Y-yes sir?" She asked turning around. She looked up to find him already looking at her. His muscles filled the shirt correctly. The little beard the covered his jaw did wonders to his looks. For a man in his mid thirties he was fit and handsome. Her eyes moved to his founding mischief and arrogance in them. His lips twitched into a smirk while he cleared his throat to gain her attention. And just like that her eyes went down with an intense blush covering her cheeks.

"Feed Zainab after a little while she hasn't eaten much. He said getting up and standing in front of her. She could see his feet just inches away from hers.

He crouched down to his daughter's height and held her hands in his.

"Zainab dont trouble Naz and eat properly." He said to her but looked upto see her red face as he mentioned Naz she looked in his  eyes but then looked away.

For a second he was left awestruck by her beauty. Big round black eyes. Pointed nose. Fair and pink complexion. Thick eyelashes and plum pale pink lips.

"I promise I won't trouble Naz" Zainab said hugging her father and making him come out of all the sinful thoughts he was having about this angel like figure standing in front of him.

"If you say so. Alright I'm going to change then leave for work. Have fun with Naz". He said and moving out the ROM with one name on his tongue Naz........

Assalamualikum guys how are you all? Here another update. Tell how are you liking this story so far I'll try to wrap it up as quick as I can with an ending upto toy guys expectations.

Comment and vote and comment 😀😀

Love
Hafsatahir58