Chapter 29

I haven't been updating lately, and I apologize for that everyone. Hope you enjoy! This chapter has a bit of difference than before.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

   The only way I can describe what I'm feeling is truly, and utterly, confusing. My vision going in and out and breathing uneven, anxiousness eating away at me from the inside.

"Everything's going to be fine," Anthony tried to assure Sam, Paul, and Seth. They don't respond. Each are pacing the hospital floors while making low, worried growls.

Vincent rubs soothing circles on my back, but for once it doesn't calm me down like he usually does when I'm uneasy.

"The touch of the soul will share love through family, with or without same blood," I heard Rosie whisper.

"What did they do to deserve this?" Roxy asked no one in particular, Cesar rubbing her arms.

You're probably wondering what the hell is going on, so I'll just tell you.

Five Hours earlier>>>>>

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" the girls scream at the top of their lungs, officially ending the song when I turned the radio off, and off key, might I add, on the last note.

"Jesus fucking christ, shut the fuck up! It's eight at night, I don't have time for this!" Naomi yelled, covering her ears tightly. They'd began to sing again.

I snicker.

Stacy was currently squished between Roxanne and Ava while Naomi and Rosie sat across from them. Being in a Hummer Limo had its perks, especially in size. Jasmine, Robin, Alice, and I took up the back.

"Finally," a relieved driver huffed. Dakota was driving us to the pack house since we're done visiting all the stores. Fuck shopping.

Chuckling, I holler, "Thank you again for putting up with them, Dakota!"

He laughs. "Anything for you, Alpha Ronnie." Dakota was a forty-five-year-old man that was very strict, but has a sweet side if you get to know him. His mate is almost the same as he is.

I turned my attention back to my crazy friends, who were talking about things that really weren't appropriate. " . . . . and that's why I like pregnant sex than normal sex," Jasmine explained.

"And the window goes up." I crack up, willing the tears back as Dakota rolls up the window to keep from overhearing.

"Agreed," Alice, Robin and Stacy said in sync.

Crying out, I cover my ears and scream. "That's my brothers' and best friends you lunatics are talking about!"

Roxie and Ava giggle at the uncomfortable look on my face. Oh what good friends they are. Note the sarcasm.

"So tell us, Ellie, how's sex with a vampire?"

Gasping, I playfully hit Ava. Ever since Derrick appeared at the pack's doorstep this morning, Ava had shown a whole new side of her. Maybe it's because her and my brother completed the mating ritual.

I shift under all their intense stares. "Uh . . . well, this isn't awkward," I reply lamely, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Does Vincent ever drink your blood?" Robin probed, eyes staring at me expectantly.

What the hell is wrong with these weirdos? I thought.

Then again, I have nothing to say as I'm equally as weird.