Chapter 32

Calm down, Ellie, I thought, trying to keep from strangling the fake bimbo next to me. Just think about nice things. Like cotton candy and unicorns . . . .

"So how do you know Vincent? I mean, he never mentioned anything about a girl," a high pitched voice said, pulling me out of my thoughts, unfortunately.

Growling lowly, I turn and glare at the Blonde, brown-eyed Barbie.

"I could ask you the same question," I snap, clenching and unclenching my jaw. If this blondy had any morals she would know to not mess with me at the moment, 'cause I was ready to kick some ass.

I am pissed. Damon and I went for a walk to have a tour of Sabrina and David's territory, which is pretty freaking big. We were actually having a good time, talking and making jokes, laughing. The midnight air was refreshing, but then miss fake boob's over here decided to join us, officially ruining everything.

She's not invited anywhere I go, that's for sure. Then again I'm not quick to judge either. Although her rubbing up on my mate like a stripping pole like the slut she is had a lot to say. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but who could blame a possessive Alpha? Who is now on her time of the month? Yeah, yeah, most people think 'Ew that's gross'. Newsflash honey, that's how a women's body works so deal with it! Plus, trying to lure Damon away after she realized that Vincent wasn't falling for her just screams desperate. I bet anyone could clearly see the signs.

A giggle that sounds more like a dying animal, interrupted me from my thoughts, again. "Well," she drawls, "we went out a couple times in the past."

I froze. Clearing a dry throat I ask, nonchalant, "And what about now?"

Bimbo better say the right thing, or else Coraline and Greyson will find their son dead by morning. Officially dead since he's a vampire. Anyway, you know what I'm implying.

"He won't pay any attention to me for some reason. But that doesn't mean I won't stop to have every inch of him." Bimbo moans, licking her lips at the idea.

The fuck! This bitch better shut the fuck up before I do somethin' I wouldn't mind doing!

"Okay, look. Um . . . . "

"Bianca!"

"Right," Damon mumbled, rolling his eyes. I snicker. "This young beauty here is Vincent's mate. And I know you knew because Ellie still carries his mark and she his. So, with everyone obviously knowing that, why don't you gather the small amount of your dignity and self-respect and leave?"

The question was rhetorical, of course. By the bitch's mouth gaping open like an idiot, I knew she knew that too.

Stupid skank, taught you right.

"B-but, I-I . . . . "

"You heard him sweetheart, so if I were you" - I take a slow threatening step forward, never breaking eye contact - "I would back off. Because. Vincent. Is. Mine."

Letting a few growls slip out. Bimbo trembles under the intensity my eyes held. That's right bitch, fear me. Blondie turned and left, not even one word uttered. I felt a smirk on my face turn dark. Damon chuckled.

"You are something else, Ell." He grins a cheeky grin. "Now, why don't we head back?"

I pout and throw my hands up in exasperation. "But I wanna keep gazing at the stars." As I see the stern look coming from him, I cave. "Fine, fine, fine. Whatever you say, asshole."

Damon and I walk side by side, our arms brushing ever once in a while. In a friendly way, of course. The relationship between us was comfortable compared to our past.