Chapter 19

"You are so beautiful, my Ellie. I couldn't ask for another," Vincent mumbled against my lips.

I shivered. His hand was going up my shirt, slowly, leaving tingles in their wake.

"Vincent, we need to take things slow." I gasped when I felt him gently nip my neck. I wanted him to do more to me, I wanted all of him – but I just couldn't. We've been here for at least an hour making out non-stop. And I was starting to worry; just because I found my true mate doesn't mean that I have to give him my virginity right away.

I visibly relaxed at his next words. "Of course, I'll wait as long as you want. You're worth everything."

Vincent continued his tortuous kisses and love bites, until he reached the crook of my neck where he's supposed to mark me.

Wait, what?!

"Vincent," I whispered, my voice strained. That only made him growl and, tightening his grip on my waist, pulled me closer to him. I could feel his budge underneath me.

"Say it again," he demanded. He traced my back with his soft hand. Damn.

"Say w-what?" I stuttered nervously, clutching his shirt.

"My name."

"Vincent," I squeak quietly. A soft moan escaped from my closed lips as I felt something hard poking my thigh. I knew what that was, and I was just afraid what it could do to me. Even then, what I would have done to have . . . .

What the hell?! Get yourself under control, my consciousness scolded me.

With much difficulty, I jumped off of him, going to the far end of the living room where I wouldn't be affected by his scent. A shiver ran down my spine under Vincent's intense gaze.

"I'm not going to say sorry."

"Why?" I hissed, irritated. I almost freaking lost control.

"Because it's your fault," he simply stated.

"How so?"

"If you weren't so fucking sexy, then I'd have been able to get a grip of my urges."

I laughed while shaking my head. Men. "Anyways, in a few minutes some people from the packs are coming to my home for a party, so I gotta get ready, and maybe you should too." I quickly walked past Vincent to my room upstairs.

"Nice ass, by the way!" he yelled when I was at the top.

"Why, thank you very much, sweet thang!" I responded with a southern accent.

After I got out of the shower I went to my walk-in closet. Colors of all types of clothing flashed across my vision as I searched for something to wear. I put on some simple black shorts with a gray V-Neck shirt. I made my hair into a messy but fashionable bun and added a little bit of lip gloss.

Agreeing with my outfit, I sped downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring, alerting me that people were present.

I yanked the open and grinned. "Hey!" I yelled. My brothers' were here along with their mates. Others like Emmett, Sean, Anthony, Rosie, Seth, Jasmine, Sam, Robin, Roxy and Cesar – they worked everything out – not to mention Damon and Monica, were all ready to party. Yeah, I didn't have to invite Damon and Monica, but Damon and I have come to terms between our relationship. Strictly friends, nothing more.

They all quickly scurried into my living room where all the games were. We didn't even have time to talk 'cause Damon asked, "Who wants to play Black Ops with me?"

"I'm definitely in," I blurted excitedly.

Damon raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Anyone else?"

Derrick and I were a team vs. Damon and Alex. This was going to be epic. I may be an Alpha but I'm still a boss when it came to playing video games. We played for about half an hour, and, man, it was heated.