The Second Heroic Death

Y/N's POV,

I woke up sitting on a chair in an empty familiar place.

Y/N: W-Where am I? *looks around* Oh crap I remember now, I died again.

...

After our battle with Verdia and Aqua confessing to me, the season changed to winter. Me, Aqua and Kazuma were in the guild. Aqua and I were cuddling while Kazuma looked liked he was not in the mood.

Kazuma: *slams his hands on the table* I need money!

Aqua: Well duh everyone here needs money. Money makes life easier. If you had ambition things would be different. I mean here I am a goddess and you have no problem letting me sleep in a stable. That's both shameful and disrespectful. Straighten up and give me the life I deserve already. Y/N's been bringing me joy and love this whole time yet you haven't done anything. Spoil me with luxury darn it!

Y/N: Don't worry Aqua, we don't need luxury as long as we have each other.

Aqua: Awwwww.

Kazuma: *aggravated* Look lady, you have any freaken idea what I need money for?

Aqua: No?

Kazuma: To pay off all our debt!

Aqua jumps back and clings on to me.

Kazuma: Thanks to all the damage you caused, yeah you damn near all the cash we get from quests gets wiped out. Why? To pay the bill for the damage you caused!! You want to talk about sleeping in stables, when I woke up this morning on my pile of straw, my eyelashes were frozen! You want luxury, I want to get out of there so I don't freeze to death!

Aqua: *slams her hands on the table* What was I supposed to do? If I didn't use my super incredible powers to get rid of Verdia, there wouldn't be a town to freeze to death in. I should be worshipped not scolded. Everyone should be sending my praises and spoiling me rotten!

Kazuma: *in disbelief* Y/N, you fell in love with this?!

Y/N: Yes I did. *puts hand on her shoulder* Easy there Aqua it's okay.

Kazuma: You damn attention whor-

Y/N: *menacing tone* You better watch what you say right now.

Kazuma: Tck fine, I'll admit you and Y/N saved the day. So here's what we're gonna do. You can have all the praise, all the reward and all the debt. Have fun paying it off with Y/N.

Aqua proceeded to start begging him. I guess she took back everything she just said.

Aqua: No wait I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say those things! Don't leave us like this!

Darkness and Megumin walked in.

Darkness: It is far too early in the morning for this.

Megumin: Did you find us a good quest to go on?

Kazuma: Nope there didn't seem to be any rush to do so.

Y/N: Yeah everyone here is just chilling out.

Megumin: I see, after the battle with Verdia every adventure who took part got a piece of the reward. Their coin pouches are full now so they got no reason to fight dangerous winter monsters. This is perfect, now we could pick a good quest.

Darkness: Yes lets, hopefully one with a strong enemy.

We walked to the quest board and saw nothing but guests ranging from over the top to very simple and boring ones.

Y/N: There's a ton of good rewards but all these quests are difficult.

Darkness: Y/N how about this one? They're offering 1 million eris to hunt a pack of white wolves. I can already imagine the thrill of wild beast clawing and slobbering on me. *moans*