More Toads and Crimson Demons

Ah yes winter, a time where everything starts to get cold and people would stay at home and relax probably wrapped up in a blanket near the fireplace while drinking some hot cocoa. But for our heroes, they can't do that at all. Ever since the royal knights came in took and everything they've been just sitting in a cold empty mansion slowly freezing.

Aqua: A-A-Achoo! S-So cold... I-I'm so cold... Y/N where are you so that you can hold me and warm me up?

Kazuma: *randomly starts screaming* AHHHH!

Aqua: Eek! Screaming isn't helping you idiot!

Kazuma: Poor Darkness, she went to go see that lord guy last night but she hasn't come back yet. Do you think they're....

Aqua: *realizes what he's talking about*

Aqua and Kazuma: AAHHHHH!!!

???: Meow.

Aqua and Kazuma: Huh?

They both stopped screaming and looked at the door where they saw Megumin coming in holding an unusual looking cat.

Kazuma: Megumin, what'd you got there?

Megumin: I uhh promise she won't cause anyone any trouble...

Kazuma: Oh you want to keep it?

Megumin: If thats alright...

Kazuma pets the cat with no problem, but when Aqua went to pet it she scratched Aqua's hand.

Aqua: Ow! Why did it scratch me? I was only trying to pet it. What a vicious creature. With that key black fur and that horrible attitude I sense a malevolent aura around this one. I suppose this demonic beast has a name?

Megumin: She's Chomusuke.

Aqua and Kazuma: ...

Kazuma: That's a weird-

Megumin: She's Chomusuke! Anyways what were you too screaming about when we came in?

Kazuma: About Darkness thats what! Who knows what that lord is doing.

Megumin: I heard rumors about that creepy old coot, but I'm sure Darkness can handle-

Kazuma: You're a kid what do you know!? You still don't get how much of a freak Darkness is. 'Fiend you may dominate my body if you wish but I shall never let you dominate my heart!' Does that sound familiar??

Megumin: *realizes it and drops Chomusuke* We have to help her! Her chastity is in danger! What do we do Kazuma??

Kazuma: The deed is already done... listen when she gets back just be nice and treat her like nothing happened.

Aqua: Yeah good idea just give her some space and don't mention anything about how she lost her virginity to that creep. Then Y/N will go and kick his ass in that duel!

Megumin: Poor Darkness.... hang on where is Y/N? I thought he was with you guys.

Kazuma: Oh Sena asked him to stop by at the prison to discuss what to do about our whole stone mask situation.

Aqua: Wait she only invited him and not us?!

Megumin: *gasps* You don't think she's...