Chapter 16

She hasn't come to bed yet it's already midnight and she's not in the room.

I decided to look for her and at some point I got helpless she was no were to be found.

I bummed into Ranjeet on my way to the kitchen and with the look of things he was robbing the kitchen for more sweet after desert.

He gave me a wide grin with a silly face but I  wasn't in the mood for his mischief.

"Let's make a deal I tell you were Jhangiani is and you won't tell mother I was stealing sweet"he said so casually.

I was irritated with how casually he was behaving, I was irritated with everyone for behaving so normal after today's event.

Even though my face wasn't friendly he still extended his hand towards me to seel our deal.

I shook his hand out of frustration and he lead the way towards mother room and entered the room opposite from hers.

Ranjeet left when I entered the room looking forward it was a big room with  chairs,bed, a reading table and lots of toys.

Looking out side there she was sitting on the window frame.

The moonlight was directly on her making her glow which in turn made my heart beat raise up and running widely.

The light made it easier to see whatever she was looking at.

I was hesitant to move close to her but with this view in front of me all my worries and fear flew out the window.

She didn't make any move even when I sat beside her.

She was looking at a old picture more like a family picture.

She was wearing a dress standing proudly Beside her father and those two really look alike, both in posture and confidence

"Even though right now Dilshaad doesn't like me we were once close, she use  to play with me a lot when I was little. When I was born nobody knew my condition both my parents try to find a solution to my condition there took me to all the physician in all the kingdoms some said to cut it off and other said to sacrifice me and mostly that I was cursed. But my dad didn't agree with them so he took me to the city when test were done and I was classify as a futanari. There were uncommon then and even those doctors wanted to turn me to a lab rat. When I was fourteen during my aunt wedding on her Tumeric ceremony day, me and other kids were playing around covered with Tumeric and soaked with water. I was wearing a dress that day and by accident one of the girls dragged my dress from behind and it loss so I was naked in front of everyone with only panties and well everyone saw my private part cause the pantie didn't do a good job covering it. Since that day everyone saw me as a monster, no friends to play with  people avoiding me and like that I started training with my father. Coming back from the war that day even though we won people still looked at me like a monster covered in blood. Dilshaad looked at me that day with so much disgust and hate. So I joined the water army which gets attacked every time giving me the opportunity to kill multiple people a day which earned me the tittle of the Devil. And after a long time today I saw that same look everyone use to look at me before in your eyes" she said looking at me with gloomy eyes.