chapter 8

She stood up " well am leaving I still have other things to take care of see you at dinner"

And she left again just like this morning and until dinner before I see her again how nice.

I huff and watch her re tracking back until she turn to the door way. I sat there reading the stories thats until I feel someone looking down on.

I should really be alert I can easily get kidnapped.

When I looked up it was Rhea she bow a little and looked annoyed when she raised her head but she had this scary smile on her face" awww the queen is all alone how sad" she balled her long lashes just like a fairytale witch does. I looked at her with a little smile just as mother told me " I asked my  girls to do what ever there like as I want to be alone and enjoy my reading in peace which you interrupted" I finished and look like she wants to straggle me but something stopped her she smile that smile of hers and walked away. I release this long breath I had no idea I was holding, those ten girls said there were my personal maiden and are instructed to follow me around but I told them to leave since I wanted a time to myself which now I know was a bad idea. I stood up and walked out and there they are with their head bow the matured one whose name is Maya looked at me worried there most have sense something wrong I smiled at her and told her to lead me to the kitchen. Getting there the place was so hot there were many big pot on fire wood settings and people going around some were cooking, washing plate and cleaning well the place was tidy. Maya clapped her hand and there all stopped to look our way and all bow down to me and I told them to raise up their heads.

I wanted to cook but didn't know a feast was been made.

I told them to continue and face Maya, " is this how much food are prepared every day" she nodded and say" the food for the royal family is prepared only by chef Zoya at the other part of the kitchen,the people here only make food for the maidens and guards" she lead me towards another part in the kitchen and this one was behind a close door she knocked and after a while a girl open the door she bow to me and stepped aside for me to enter, getting in there was a much older woman cooking but with stove she turned around and bow to me " what are you doing here your highness" she asked I smiled a little and said" I wanted to make dinner" I replied" your highness am almost done with the cooking there is nothing more to do" she said. "Perhaps I could bake a cake then" she said yes and I got down to business.

Everyone gathered for dinner and chef Zoya told them I made the cake the girls cheered and wanted to eat the cake first but grandma scolded them and we all had the food first before the cake and I was praise for the cake. Everyone went to their respective rooms and I told the girls to go I will manage by myself.

This time around I went into the bathroom with clothes and when I came out, Jhangiani is reading again, " I never really asked what kind of life you lived before" she asked turning on the bed to face me, "well I dropped out of school because it was too boring and I started a restaurant with the money my parents left for me before there died and got married 2 years ago and things went side ways" I finished and she had this face that was difficult to read and said " sorry about your parents" she remain quiet for a while before speaking again "so do you want to have your own restaurant here" she asked and I was shocked.

Have my own restaurant here but I haven't even started learning how to be a queen yet, running a restaurant isn't that easy.

I looked at her and told her I will after learning how to be a good queen then I will open the restaurant she nodded understanding and I asked her to tell me about herself, " well I spend much of my time with my father learning politics and sword fighting" she said and I asked if that was all and she nodded and said Mr panditmari sisters will be here tomorrow and I should try and learn few things about them and vice versa and with that she bid goodnight and close her eyes.