Chapter 17

It's been a month now since the whole incident.

Things change both for the good and bad.

The good one was Ranjeet and Ranu are now getting married.

But the bad one is Jhangiani who was a little upset after mother explains why she had to keep the whole Dilshaad issue a secret and  made me promise not to tell her.

The bad one was that.

I found Doug's phone among his belongings that were being burnt and decided to text Mrs poorcupine about what happened to her son.

I felt the need to do so cause when I turned the phone on there was a lot of messages and missed calls notification.

After texting her I wanted to put the phone into the fire but I got frightened by Jhangiani sudden presence and quickly drop the phone and I never went back for it.

Few weeks after Mrs poorcupine arrived with armed men and lawyers.

That day it was another battle.

Mrs poorcupine refused to leave without the body of her son and after Jhangiani showed her the order approved by the court that.

Whoever came to the kingdom with bad intentions and was killed will be buried in a public place to make a statement.

The lawyers read and evaluate the order and since the high court approved it there could do nothing about it.

Mrs poorcupine beg and beg but Jhangiani wasn't even phrase at all.

There later left and after that the Villagers started saying I keep bringing one bad luck after the other but that wasn't as painful as the silence treatment Jhangiani was giving me.

Which brings us to the present situation.

She still won't talk to me and avoid me, only listen to me during court and after that disappear the whole day, comes back late at night and just sleep.

Ranjeet and Ranu are getting engaged today, the up coming wedding is the only thing helping the high tension in the palace right now, Jhangiani is more involved which means she interact with everyone but only concerning the arrangements.

Ranjeet and Ranu engagement
outfits.