31| Hay fever (Harry)

Request from : Beckyxx06
Just a note that this includes Larry, so if you're not a fan then skip, hope you enjoy :)

The boys had been staying in a hotel, not the nicest at that. The walls weren't the cleanest; Harry was sure there was some sort of dampness or mould growing in the corners. However, he had to deal with it, because that's where he was staying for the next few days.

The only problem was, the dusty floors and weird smelling fabrics of the bedsheets were getting to Harry. Many things managed to trigger his hay fever, and the room he was in definitely wasn't helping at all.

It started with just sniffles, him having to occasionally wipe his nose with the back of his sleeve or hand. Then he realised he was probably going to get worse throughout the day. He searched through his bag to look for any medication he would've packed, only he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and muttering, "fuck."

Louis, sat up from the bed, tossing his phone to the side and standing up to move closer to Harry. "What's wrong?" He asked, his hand moving to Harry's lower back, face showing obvious concern. "Forgot my hay fever medication." Harry told him, sighing again and shoving his stuff back into his bag.

"Want me to see if I can get you some?" Louis asked softly, ready to put on his shoes and find something to help Harry. "You can't..." Harry ribbed his eyes with his fists, they'd started to become itchy; another thing that happened. "We've got no time, need to do the interview and photo shoot, remember."

"Sorry love..." Louis exhaled, pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead, "I'll try when we get free time." He told him and Harry nodded, small smile on his face as his watery eyes admired Louis. It was great how he cared for him, made him feel loved, it always made Harry happy.

Time skip...

The boys were off to do their interview, they'd be doing a group photo shoot after. Harry was not excited for either. He'd started to pick up a cough, one bad enough to hurt his lungs after. All he wanted was to get something to relieve it or prevent it, but no, they were too busy and no one was going to drive out to get him some.

So he sat in a van, Louis one side of him, Liam the other, as Zayn and Niall sat behind them. The drive wasn't actually too long, only 15 minutes, but Harry's cough was making him miserable. When Harry was miserable time seemed to go on and on.

Louis placed a warm hand on Harry's knee, and Harry looked at him giving him a dimpled smile. Although he was tired, he didn't want to sleep. All the boys could notice how Harry's eyes were closing slowly before he opened them suddenly, blinking to stay awake. "You can sleep, don't have to stay awake because we are." Liam said, knowing that Harry's hay fever was acting up.

Harry waved him off, determined on not going to sleep. Besides, his throat was achy and he felt quite short of breath, so he couldn't get too comfortable without having to cough or catch his breath.

When they realised they were pulling up outside the building, Harry quickly grabbed his phone, checking in the reflection to see that his eyes were puffy as if he'd been crying, "great." He mumbled to himself, hands vigorously rubbing at his eyes. "Hey..." Louis said, pulling Harry's hands from his face, "you look fine, okay." Harry didn't believe him, but he nodded anyways. He could only hope magic would be made in the makeup chair.

The interview began, and Harry and Niall sat on chairs in front Zayn, Louis and Liam. "So, we've heard there's rumours of a new album..?" The interviewer asked, the boys all looked at each other, triumphant smiles on their faces. "That is true." Niall told both the interviewer and the camera. "Yeah, we've really put a lot of work into this one and-"

One Direction Sickfics + Hurt Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara