Red

Laying down on the bed, I can feel how bruised my body is. Regardless of the stiffness, there are already bruises forming onto my arms and legs. They really tied the ropes tightly around me. 

Starring at the ceiling it is hard to believe that I am in this situation. I am sure that some would like to be around others, but this just seems to high risk. So many people that can turn against you. That are a treat. Disregarding the people at the top, this doesn't seem like a place where there are no rules. I only need to offend the wrong person and I will be killed. 

Hearing a soft knock on the door Kuina pokes her head around and gives me a smile "I found you a nice bathing suit!". Giving her an awkward smile back, she tells Chishiya to wait outside. 

"I know you wanted a red bikini, but" handing me the bathing suit I see that she is also holding a black one "Do you think it is smart? I brought the black one as well" Smart? Not explaining it any further, she leaves so that I can change.

Looking at both bikini's the request of Niragi suddenly doesn't sound like a request anymore. He must be intimidating for Kuina to still bring me a black bikini. 

"Alright ready to go" Closing the door, Chishiya pushes himself off the wall. "You are keeping us in suspense" starring at my outfit, I nod in responds. I didn't feel comfortable to just walk around in a bikini, so I decided to also wear a large shirt. 

"What are you guys going to show me first"

Walking around the beach, I can't believe how detached it feels from the reality. Everyone is drinking, making out or making out. "And here is the pool" as we walk outside, it is so crowded. Seeing the people dancing, playing in the pool or just enjoying a drink, it feels odd. I can't wrap my head around it.

"Ooh there she is!" Hearing Niragi loud voice coming from behind me, I see how he jumps down and is slowly making his way over to me. With everyone getting out his way,  he stops as he can see me clearly. 

Looking up and down, he clicks his tongue. Shaking his head a little. "A shirt at the pool" stopping in front of me, raises his eyebrow at me "Are you not wearing anything underneath?" 

Feeling the cold touch of his riffle as he slowly moves the tip up my leg and uses it to lift my shirt up. Trying not to react, he stops and leans down to look me straight in the eye "Don't worry, I won't let anyone else see it" With everyone still starring at us, he puts his riffle on his shoulder, telling them to stop starring and they all do it. Seeing how everyone is fearful of him, I chuckle. Bitting my lip to stop me from laughing , he directs his attention back to me. 

"Owh" surprised he lifts my chin up "I like that" his finger striking over my lips. "You want to borrow my lipbalm" letting out a disapproving sound he holds my chin in his hand. Softly yet firmly pulling me face up. As he towers over me, his tongue strikes over his lips "I will take what ever I want" His eyes going from my lips to my eyes, I know that he isn't kidding. Shivers going down my spine, he lets my face go. 

"Niragi, are you done. you got the attention that you wanted" Chishiya pulls me back and Kuina quickly pulls me with her. As she guides me to another spot, I look over my shoulder to see them still talking. It seems intense between them. As Niragi leaves Chishiya standing there, I almost can't see him anymore. Standing on my tip toes to see where he is going, I watch how other girls swarm around him. Giving me a drop in my stomach. 

"You should stay away from him" Kuina directs my attention back to her and she looks worried "He really takes everything he wants and" looking around if someone is listening "He is the second hand of Aguni. He is out of control. He has no feelings or regard for anyone" As she is trying to tell me about some of the horrendous actions, I can't believe it. Yes he seems intimidating and disregards any rule, but he doesn't seem as horrible as she is making him sound.